All Discussions Tagged 'Build' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building my First Drone

Hey guys,  I'm planning to build my first drone and am little clueless about electronics in general. I have done some research and have ma…

Started by Jonathan Green

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Gerry

SITL simulation of Dev firmware

Hi all, i'm working on UAV project based on ArduPlane 3.8.2 firmware. I'm trying to build SITL for my DEV3.8.2 version of firmware for simu…

Started by Federico

0 Apr 12, 2018

Arduino RC Plane Flight!

Hey guys,Check out this video of my most recent Arduino based scratch built RC airplane! Right now it is manually flown (with a scratch bui…

Started by Luke

0 Apr 11, 2018

Arris X180 Self Build Help

I've been working on a self build drone for a while now (Arris X180 model). And I have been having some issues with the F3 Flight Controlle…

Started by Gaige

0 Jan 26, 2017

Mission Planner Source Code Build Error

Please Help with the solution to resolve this issue. Error        Could not copy the file "D:\MissionPlanner\ExtLibs\AltitudeAngelWings\Key…

Started by Arvind K Shankar

2 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Arvind K Shankar

Topographic Survey Drone

I am looking at putting together a drone for topographic surveys, and before I buy everything I want to know if I'm heading down the right…

Started by Ryan McGowan

0 Feb 12, 2016

Optimizing flying wing design for efficiency and performance

My question is fairly simple: how does one decide on the ideal dimensions and ratios for a flying wing given the target cruising speed and…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jan 1, 2016

Have 1000$ for a new Y6 build! HELP ME

Been saving up for a while. Its finally time to start ordering parts.. The goal for this protect is to simply build an excessively powerfu…

Started by Rafi Nahmani

9 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by OG

Quadcopter lifting capacity need help

Hi, I want to build a quadcopter from scratch but the designed lifting weight that it needs to carry is approx less than 30lb/13kg. Could…

Started by James Harty

1 May 24, 2015
Reply by George Kelly

Just ordered what I thought would be a good starter quad but I have no idea really...

So, i've decided to Jump into this vast world of multi-rotor drone/copter UAV's you guys call home.... Here is what I ordered, its all from…

Started by Neuro

2 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Jorge Troncoso

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service