All Discussions Tagged 'CHDK' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Share a CHDK script for both distance trigger and intervalometer

Hi  I like to share a CHDK script, which combines both triggered by usb signal and by intervalometer. The most popular script for UAV pho…

Started by Shouyeh Gong

0 Jan 19, 2017

Camera upgrade from Canon s110 using CHDK

I've setup my survey plane with a canon s110 using CHDK, is there an upgraded Canon camera with better resolution that I can continue using…

Started by Airflix Drone Solutions

0 Dec 21, 2016

A Newbie's Guide to Remote Camera Cable for Pixhawk...

Hello Everybody, I've been trying to create a remote camera cable to activate my Canon S100 and SX260 point and shoot cameras (with CHDK sc…

Started by Craig Thompson

4 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Niels G.

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Troubleshooting for CHDK Pixhawk trigger setup 3DR X8+

Hi All,    I'm setting up a Pixhawk/CHDK trigger circuit using a BEC and Turnigy receiver controlled switch.  Everything is set per posts g…

Started by Paul

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Paul

is the 3dr chdk script Camera Specific? any good 3dr x8 gimbals?

Hello, I have been using the 3dr sx260 CHDK in order to take triggered photos with from 3dr x8. I have been using a Canon PowerShot ELPH 11…

Started by Nicolas Azel

0 Oct 17, 2015

CHDK Camera Control

Hello~~I'm trying to take pictures with my Canon S100. But when I follow the tutorial (http://planner.ardupilot.com/wiki/other-project-and-

Started by Lin Han Wei

1 May 9, 2015
Reply by Justin Stiltner

Intervalometer or APM Triggers for Photomapping

Guys, Just started to experiment with some photmapping. Got two options to trigger my Canon Camera. Either by APM ( I have a CHDK cable )…

Started by FPVGenie

8 May 6, 2015
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

Triggering the Camera with Pixhawk by CHDK??

Hi..I want to  trigger my camera with Pixhawk by CHDK such as these links: http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/using-aux-pins-as-relays-for-

Started by Lin Han Wei

0 Mar 31, 2015

Help Needed with CHDK Remote Zoom In/Out

On my hexacopter drone, I have setup my digital camera so that I can see live video from it through my FPV while flying. On my receiver, I…

Started by Trevor Swackhamer

8 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Trevor Swackhamer

Geo tagging and CHDK Cable

Hello I'm trying to get the Geo tagging feature setup on the APM. I have the apm 2.6 with the most current firmware on my aircraft.  My qu…

Started by Al Creigh

2 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by bocorps

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service