All Discussions Tagged 'CLI' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motors not spinning during CLI test.

APM1 with ArduCopter V3.1.1 on an X quad. Mission Planner 1.2.95 When the CLI Motor Test is initiated, nothing happens. Outside of the CLI,…

Started by Adam

3 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Mario D. Molina Castellanos

CLI giving garbage values with pixhawk, running ArduCopter 3.2

Has anyone had an issue where the pixhawk keeps on printing garbage values, when uploaded with ArduCopter 3.2. But it works perfectly fine,…

Started by Tanvir

0 Oct 21, 2015

Uploading arducopter firmware using arduino IDE

Hi,   I'm having problems getting the arducopter 2.0.38 software working through the arduino IDE. I'm tring to fix some camera issues (wron…

Started by Gerrit Jan Baarda

6 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Kevin Teigen Williams

APM Planner 2.0 - weird terminal output

I'm new to the apm world, and I really don't understand how to connect to my pixhawk with the APM planner termina. as soon as I press conne…

Started by Iacopo Boccalari

1 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Where is the CLI

sorry for that maybe stupid question but, after the mission planner update (1.3.1) I cannot find anymore the CLI console....  I have a MSD…

Started by Max Patissier

2 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

letters and numbers on CLI

i bought apm2.6, setup on quad x config., i flew it many times. last time i flown it crash and broke 1 arm. when i connect my apm on my lap…

Started by Jerome Dionson

4 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Jerome Dionson

"motors" test not working in CLI

Hi all, I've noticed that I can't get the "motors" test to run on the CLI as of the last 2 releases..  Just wondering if it's a problem at…

Started by Phil B

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Accelerometers "Calibration Failed"

Hello, I have a problem with my APM2 with the calibration of accelerometers use the M.P. 1.2.67, and when I do the calibration, as wiki pro…

Started by Fabio

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

MP CLI LEVEL command What do these "G" and "A" values mean?

I performed the LEVEL command in the MP CLI and I got the IMU "G: and "A" values as shown.   Can someon please interpret these for me.  It…

Started by Charosenz

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Charosenz

T3

CL Motor Test Sequence

When we run the motor test in the command line is the sequence of the motors related to the output from the APM?  So the test starts with o…

Started by Richard Boyhan

1 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Breznai

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service