All Discussions Tagged 'Calibration' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do I need radiometric calibration of RGB imagery in Pix4D

I hope someone can help with this! My team has acquired RGB imageries with Sony Camera mounted on eBee UAV. We geottaged through e-Motion s…

Started by Julius Adewopo

1 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Unable to Calibrate compass on mission planner

Hey guys,     I'm new to the drone world and would like to get some help on calibration of the drone. I recently purchased an APM 2.8 with…

Started by MITHILESH RAJENDRAKUMAR

2 May 1, 2017
Reply by MITHILESH RAJENDRAKUMAR

Beginner Build From Scratch - Where To Go From Here

G'day All, I'm looking for a little guidance on my long-standing project that is a quad-rotor built from scratch. I started the build a cou…

Started by Troy A

0 Apr 23, 2017

Possible Bug? Compass Calibration Failing on Mission Planned

Hi All,  I have just upgraded to mission planner 1.3.6 build 1.1.5306.14681 and I can not get the compass calibration to work. I am buildi…

Started by Andy Hornsey

35 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Juan Ignacio Perez

ESC Calibration not 'saving'

Hi all,  Firstly I've made a lot of posts over the last few days on varying issues, so I'm sorry if I'm 'spamming' up the forum in any way…

Started by Peleus

18 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Haseeb Ahmad

Problems with DJI E600 ESC / Motors not starting together with PixHawk

I have a new Hex platform I just built and this is the first time I've used the PixHawk. I'm using the DJI E600 ESCs and Motors. When I arm…

Started by Simon Walker

8 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Glenn fevreau

Problems with Radio Calibration

I could use some help! I am using the Futaba R2008SB receiver with the PX4.  When going through the wizard, I am unable to both test the mo…

Started by Jamie Jackson

0 Jul 28, 2016

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

Live Calibration and Compass Motor Calibration

I made some changes recently and thought I would redo the Live Calibration and Compass Motor Calibration. I ended up doing it a few times a…

Started by steve

0 Jan 3, 2016

Radio Calibration Values too Extreme

Hello - First time setup here. I'm calibrating my radio in mission planner but the values I'm getting seem to be too extreme. Mission plan…

Started by Samuel W Harrington

3 May 13, 2015
Reply by Martin Poller

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service