All Discussions Tagged 'Camera' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

Has anyone tried this, and where would be the best place to calculate it (APM, OSD, or GCS)?   Situation: You are flying around looking at…

Started by Jay Land

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

I need an inexpensive drone that can hold about 4.4oz

I'm in the middle of my first DIY project with a drone and I'm trying to attach my Raspberry Pi Zero camera to a drone. The total weight is…

Started by Joshua

4 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by RC Tech.se

Topotek - Optical Zoom Camera Used for Tracking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJfCT7w1TUY&feature=youtu.be

Started by Royce Zhang

0 May 7, 2018

An Open-Source, Modular, VR Drone based on Raspberry Pi

Hi, this is my first time posting in the DIY Drones forum, but I have been a previous user of Ardupilot based drones. I've been working on…

Started by Andrew Loomis

10 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Andrew Loomis

Topotek - Make Your Drones Smarter

Do you want your UAV to have eagle eyes? Do you want your UAV to be intelligent? Now, it’s time to know Topotek which is the most powerful…

Started by Royce Zhang

0 Nov 21, 2017

Do I need radiometric calibration of RGB imagery in Pix4D

I hope someone can help with this! My team has acquired RGB imageries with Sony Camera mounted on eBee UAV. We geottaged through e-Motion s…

Started by Julius Adewopo

1 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

FOR SALE: NIR Canon Powershot S100

I'm selling my MaxMax converted NIR S100.  It's been a great camera but I just don't need it anymore.  Start doing NDVI analysis with thi…

Started by UAVStuff

0 Oct 6, 2016

RTK solutions

I am using APM and CHDK with a SX260 to do mapping.  I have had reasonable success but would like to improve my output.  3 issues: 1. I am…

Started by Kevin Doney

3 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Paulo Neves

Repair for drones in Bay Area

Hey droners - I keep having crashes resulting in my DJI Phantom 3 standard having severed wire tape to the camera. Anybody do these repairs…

Started by Lance Dresser

0 May 25, 2016

Drove Camera Impressions

Hi all, I have no experience with aerial photography and wondering if anyone could provide some thoughts on how the Sony A5100 vs the Sony…

Started by Jed Clement

0 Feb 22, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service