All Discussions Tagged 'Channel' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk PPM Channel Order Incorrect - Updated Mapping - No Avail - Please help

Hello! I'm having an issue and am at my wits end, please help! I have a Pixhawk with Turnigy 9XR and OrangeRX R800X Radio which has "SBUS"…

Started by AntimatterCrusader

4 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

Pixhawk Arduplane UDP Channels

Hi @all, I've been wondering if someone has a list of all UDP channels of the Arduplane v3.5 with Pixhawk. I'm trying to setup a HIL simula…

Started by Jason Keil

0 Mar 21, 2016

Arducopter Channel 3 failing?

My new ArduFlyer seems to have a problem with the output channel 3.   Here I documented the problem with my front left motor (channel 3)…

Started by Chris Prefect

2 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Prefect

Radio Calibration not recognizing channels 6,7,8

The MP, APM 2.5 setup when using Radio Calibration with my Turnigy 9XR radio, with Open9x firmware, no longer recognizes the Channel/Pots 6…

Started by Brian Stott

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Brian Stott

Channel 2 input not working in APM, replace ch1 with other channel?

Hi, I tried everything, resoldered, but still the channel 2 input not working in my APM 2.5 Is it possible to change the channel 2 with an…

Started by Rahul Vyas

8 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Rahul Vyas

Does Channel 7 RTL feature overide current flight mode??

I have a DX7S and can only get 3 flight modes out of my three way toggle switch. I am going to make my 7th channel RTL. When I hit this swi…

Started by Dave Schmitt

7 May 1, 2013
Reply by John Moore

Started by ECODRONES

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by David Marra

Relay on Channel 7

Is it possible to set the relay to activate on channel 7 instead of 6? I want to use channel 6 to control the servo tilt for my FPV camera…

Started by Andrew

4 May 10, 2012
Reply by Andrew

I thought this bug was fixed? (One of my motors started shaking and then burned out!)

Hello, I wanted to report a potential problem and maybe see what can be done to fix it,  or if it solely my fault,  what I can do to avoid…

Started by Colby M

36 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by I.S.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service