All Discussions Tagged 'Cheap' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Cheap RC Helicopters For Beginners. Print

Looking to get started in RC helis? A bit worried about the complexity and difficulty of flight? Not ready to invest a lot of money? No pro…

Started by Imran Javid

0 Mar 5, 2019

The Best Cheap Drones For Beginners.

Drones - they are quite literally everywhere you look. From ultra sophisticated (and equally as expensive) aerial photography drones to hig…

Started by Imran Javid

0 Mar 5, 2019

Cheap Arduino Drone Project

Hi there  :)  , Right now, I am busy on a project, called "The HoboDrone" to make a cheap ass drone. It is my intention to make a DIY guid…

Started by Prestigious Hobo

0 May 22, 2016

Cheap Drone, good?

Hello. I am thinking about making a hexacopter, but i want it to be cheap.  Is this any good? http://www.ebay.com/itm/351064672009 I have…

Started by Mejdal

5 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Mejdal

First timer

Welcome i'm an designer type person. I all ready made one rocket, (flew about 20m high and exploded in the air, two guitars (fully custom,…

Started by Michał Kowalski

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Michał Kowalski

DIY Affordable Drones!!! BUDGET : $1500 to $3000

Hi I am new to Drones and RC Helicopters i want to make an Affordable Drone or RC Helicopter featuring.... 1. Live camera or FPV or even a…

Started by Harry Singh

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Tim Green

The Most VTOL Fun You Can Have for 20 Bucks - Syma 107

I bought my son one of these electric model R/C copters for his 9th birthday, and I'm embarrassed to say I've played with it more than he h…

Started by Brad Hughey

3 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Brad Hughey

UAV on the cheap

Could an ordinary Arduino function as an Ardupilot with the Ardupilot code and maybe some other addons/modifications? What sets the Ar…

Started by Ranger B

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Sgt Ric

$150 UAV platform

I've been looking through the posts and I haven't been able to find a UAV platform (with batteries, motor, and motor controller, don't need…

Started by Samuel Rosenstein

2 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Samuel Rosenstein

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service