All Discussions Tagged 'Compass' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS and Compass not working.

Hi, I just finished my build with a pixhawk 2.1 and the here GPS and was connecting it to my computer. I noticed that the compass wasn't fa…

Started by Giovanni De Geronimo

0 Mar 4, 2018

MPU-9250 magnetometer / compass

Hi  I want to use the compass for two reasons: Getting the orientation of my pidrone prior to takeoff which combines with GPS, gives the a…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 27, 2018

Compass stability problems - NEO-7M on APM 2.8

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me - I can't for the life of me seem to get a reliable compass bearing from my setup. I've scoured the goog…

Started by Nick

0 Oct 15, 2017

Unable to Calibrate compass on mission planner

Hey guys,     I'm new to the drone world and would like to get some help on calibration of the drone. I recently purchased an APM 2.8 with…

Started by MITHILESH RAJENDRAKUMAR

2 May 1, 2017
Reply by MITHILESH RAJENDRAKUMAR

Connecting HappyModel LEA-6H GPS with single cable bundle to PIXHAWK 2.4.8

Unlike most descriptions that I can find, my GPS unit only has ONE cable coming from the GPS unit.  I can't get the compass to calibrate in…

Started by Dan Benson

1 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Dan Benson

Broken Compass Calibration feature in MP when using APM3.2.1 + Hexacopter

I had an old APM flight controller (3.2.1 fw) that I thought I would put to work on a HEX.  When I tried to calibrate the compass using MP…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Feb 19, 2017

Possible Bug? Compass Calibration Failing on Mission Planned

Hi All,  I have just upgraded to mission planner 1.3.6 build 1.1.5306.14681 and I can not get the compass calibration to work. I am buildi…

Started by Andy Hornsey

35 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Juan Ignacio Perez

Which version of Arducopter to use with an APM 2.8 FC?

Copter= 550 mm Hex, FC= Arducopter APM 2.8, TX= Turnigy TGY 9X, RX= Turnigy 9X8C V2, Motors= Turnigy Prop-Drive 28-26 1200 KVa, Props= 9" S…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Feb 1, 2017

Heading function to replace compass

Hi all, Resent days RTK becoming Very popular and I came across some function called Heading to True North. The RTK module is enabled with…

Started by Sivashankar

1 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Auturgy

Minihawk: Telemetry & GPS

Good morning,  First post (possibly of many!), just to see if anyone else has encountered issues with the Minihawk/Pixhawk Mini, when conn…

Started by Rex Destroys

0 Nov 18, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service