All Discussions Tagged 'Configuration' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*HELP* APM 2.5+ Not Connecting to Mission Planner

Okay, let's outline what I have; What's happening; What I've done to try and fix it -- What I Have: I have an H-Quad I just built.  I inst…

Started by Eric Fether

10 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Antonio Policicchio

Configuration of Pixhawk, APM:Rover and MaxSonar MB 1240 XL

Dear List I am struggling with the installation and configuration of one or two "MaxSonar MB 1240 XL" on my rover. I followed the instruct…

Started by Yvo Weidmann

0 Oct 15, 2016

Scaling Problems = Pixhawk + 1400mm X8 Frame

I am having extreme difficulty configuring our Gryphon X8 using a new pixhawk. I recently had to replace the flight controller and ran into…

Started by Robert Blank

0 Aug 14, 2016

HEXA Overshoots in Loiter and Alt-Hold

Hi, I have a medium size FY680 Tarot Iron Man Hexa Frame of about 3 Kg at full load with 8000 mAH 4S battery pack. The platform is very s…

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Colin Henderson

Airplane/APM flies RTL regardless of mode setting in AUTO or RTL

Guys:   As many of you have seen from my postings I am struggling to get my aircraft to fly in auto mode.  Many of you have helped me chas…

Started by Bret C

23 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Choppy

Mission Planner "Radio Calibration" - Blue Bar Troubleshooting

What I've Done: I've put together a Quad with APM-2.5 and 3DR Radios. Unfortunately I don't have a R/C remote so I'm trying to set up my Qu…

Started by Sean Brodie

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Sean Brodie

APM_Config.h files used by Mission Planner?

Hi!! I am playing around with the source for ArduCopter 2.8.1 and I have question: Where can I get the APM_Config.h files used by the Miss…

Started by Paul Dilford

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Josh Potter

XBee Pro 900 XSC Wire Configuration

Hello i´m trying to configure this 2 modules of  900mhz xbee with this XCTU 32-bit ver. 5.2.7.5  but so far and even after try to read all…

Started by Luis Ramos

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Kevin Lourens

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service