All Discussions Tagged 'Configuration' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*HELP* APM 2.5+ Not Connecting to Mission Planner

Okay, let's outline what I have; What's happening; What I've done to try and fix it -- What I Have: I have an H-Quad I just built.  I inst…

Started by Eric Fether

10 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Antonio Policicchio

Configuration of Pixhawk, APM:Rover and MaxSonar MB 1240 XL

Dear List I am struggling with the installation and configuration of one or two "MaxSonar MB 1240 XL" on my rover. I followed the instruct…

Started by Yvo Weidmann

0 Oct 15, 2016

Scaling Problems = Pixhawk + 1400mm X8 Frame

I am having extreme difficulty configuring our Gryphon X8 using a new pixhawk. I recently had to replace the flight controller and ran into…

Started by Robert Blank

0 Aug 14, 2016

HEXA Overshoots in Loiter and Alt-Hold

Hi, I have a medium size FY680 Tarot Iron Man Hexa Frame of about 3 Kg at full load with 8000 mAH 4S battery pack. The platform is very s…

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Colin Henderson

Airplane/APM flies RTL regardless of mode setting in AUTO or RTL

Guys:   As many of you have seen from my postings I am struggling to get my aircraft to fly in auto mode.  Many of you have helped me chas…

Started by Bret C

23 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Choppy

Mission Planner "Radio Calibration" - Blue Bar Troubleshooting

What I've Done: I've put together a Quad with APM-2.5 and 3DR Radios. Unfortunately I don't have a R/C remote so I'm trying to set up my Qu…

Started by Sean Brodie

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Sean Brodie

APM_Config.h files used by Mission Planner?

Hi!! I am playing around with the source for ArduCopter 2.8.1 and I have question: Where can I get the APM_Config.h files used by the Miss…

Started by Paul Dilford

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Josh Potter

XBee Pro 900 XSC Wire Configuration

Hello i´m trying to configure this 2 modules of  900mhz xbee with this XCTU 32-bit ver. 5.2.7.5  but so far and even after try to read all…

Started by Luis Ramos

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Kevin Lourens

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service