All Discussions Tagged 'Connect' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk boot/connection problem after AC 3.2.2 FW install

Hi, Just installed new AC 3.2.2 firmware with APM Planner 2.0. Perhaps something went wrong with the installation cause PH doesn't react no…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Camera Attachment

Hi Guys, I am looking at building a Hexcopter and want to know how to wire up the camera? I'm going to be using a Canon G7 X. Do I use a…

Started by Darren Tomkins

0 May 26, 2015

Connection Error in APM Mission Planner with wireless telem

Earlier today I had the Mission Planner communicating perfectly with the APM (1.4). But now when ever I try to connect the usual window com…

Started by Brady D

70 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Florin

Hard Crash now Ardu fails on CONNECT at Got param VOLT_DIVIDER

Well...today was an interesting day.  I was out flying the newly rebuilt ArduCopter (quad-X) testing the 'Position Hold' setting.  It was a…

Started by Eric Fether

1 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Ostin Zarse

Cannot Connect APM Planner 1.1.93 mav 1.0 3DR 915MHz

Hi all, My team has been working to set up a 3DR 915MHz telemetry kit for APM 2.0 with APM Planner 1.1.193 mav 1.0 We tested our 3DR usin…

Started by Devin Tegen

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by El7ias

Not getting any data readout with APM 2.4 and latest HK lite

Hey all, forgive me if this has been addressed already, but i haven't been able to track down an answer in the previous issues posted here.…

Started by cxgiacomo

15 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by cxgiacomo

Unable to get APM to Connect

Hi, I am unable to get my PC to connect with the APM. I have finished soldering the board together with the Oil Pan as per instructed with…

Started by Spencer Valdez

1 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Olivier ADLER

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service