All Discussions Tagged 'Connection' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*HELP* APM 2.5+ Not Connecting to Mission Planner

Okay, let's outline what I have; What's happening; What I've done to try and fix it -- What I Have: I have an H-Quad I just built.  I inst…

Started by Eric Fether

10 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Antonio Policicchio

Pixhawk boot/connection problem after AC 3.2.2 FW install

Hi, Just installed new AC 3.2.2 firmware with APM Planner 2.0. Perhaps something went wrong with the installation cause PH doesn't react no…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Veikko Vierola

ESC Beeping continuously after power up copter.

Problem: ESC Beeping continuously after power up copter.  Questions: Does the signal cable connection is loose? is there any other pr…

Started by ShafieMukhre

2 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by ShafieMukhre

Ardupilot Mega, will not connect to Mission Planner.

What steps will reproduce the problem?1. When i try to connect to MP I get no heartbeats after timeout.2.3. What is the expected output?---…

Started by Jonas Johannesen

3 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Jonas Johannesen

Odd behavior from MP 1.2.85

I am running a home-built quadcopter using APM2.5 and the 3.0.1 firmware. I just upgraded to Mission Planner 1.2.85 and I am having issues…

Started by Don Bunnell

18 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Jay Galleno

MAVlink Connection Timeout

I am pretty new at working with quadcopters and the ArduPilot software.  A couple days ago, I was able to connect to my ArduPilot completel…

Started by Ostin Zarse

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Ostin Zarse

No connection through Mavlink 1.0 (1.2.50 - 2.9.1b)

Hi all, On the forum I only came accross one topic that resembles my problem but I am pretty sure that the resolution in that tread will no…

Started by Eric-Jan Swinkels

12 May 20, 2013
Reply by Eric-Jan Swinkels

Trouble Connecting via USB to Mavlink

I am trying to connect via USB and each time I try to connect with COM4 or COM1 it shoots me an error. I get the "HeatBeat" timeout error o…

Started by Cooper

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

APM2.5 NO GREEN BARS from RC input

I recently purchased my first autonomous aircraft from 3DRobotics, so I'm fairly new to all of this.  I got the ArduCopter kit with the APM…

Started by Papa Squat

18 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

Connects to Mission Planner but no data is seen

I am using the latest version of Mission Planner and I am having issues getting data to the computer. I connect to the ardupilot, but when…

Started by Joshua Gibson

3 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Joshua Gibson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service