All Discussions Tagged 'Control' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swarm for UAVs (Implementing Decentralized Controller)

Which UAV platform (quadcopter) should I use to develop and implement outdoor decentralized swarm motion control algorithms? I need a custo…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Armin Strobel

Attitude Control Class

Hello! This might be hard to answer but I was wondering where in the libraries or ArduCopter code the children classes are specified to run…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Aug 10, 2017

Transformation from desired motor speeds to PWM signal.

Dear all! I am a master student with background in control theory. In my project I try to implement a nonlinear controller for a custom bui…

Started by Petr Lukin

6 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

MAVLink v2.0 headers compiler issue

Hello, I have been merging a branch into the latest master of PX4. It seems like the master has moved to mavlink v2.0. I created a custom d…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Dec 1, 2016

PixHawk Will Only Output 3 Main Channels

Greetings. We are attempting to program our PixHawks for fixed-wing Powered Gliders. We are only using four channels: Throttle, Aileron, E…

Started by George Blake

0 Sep 16, 2016

No Throttle Control

Hello Everyone, this is my first time working with and attempting to run arducopter on an apm 2.8 board. I have everything set up and read…

Started by Taylor Mantick

3 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Dan

No Throttle Control

Hello Everyone, this is my first time working with and attempting to run arducopter on an apm 2.8 board. I have everything set up and read…

Started by Taylor Mantick

0 Jul 14, 2016

Navigate Arducopter Drone using Internal Compass

Hi everyone, I am working on a drone in a GPS denied environment. I am working with MAVPROXY and I want to use the Velocity control from he…

Started by Vinh K

0 Apr 26, 2016

Using multiple joysticks with mission planner

Is it possible to use more than a single joystick with mission planner?

Started by Adnane ElSoussi

3 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Guy Tzoler

Xiaomi Yi Camera: change settings & control camera with PC

What you need:   Python 2.7.9 https://www.python.org/downloads/ Python Scripts https://github.com/deltaflyer4747/Xiaomi_Yi ( you need to u…

Started by Joosep Katuselt

4 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Bernardo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service