All Discussions Tagged 'Controller' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FMK24-L5100 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone controller

.Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation; .24GHz microwave altitude holdi…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jul 5, 2018

FMK24-L5200 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone Flight Controller

Product features:   .Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation .24GHz micro…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jun 26, 2018

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

698 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Forrest Frantz

I built a walking biped robot with the Smart Servo Controller

Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I built my old tilt rotor tricopter in school. I want to show off recent project I've been working on…

Started by Mark Arnott

1 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Sophie Wilson

FPV Racing Drone

Hello Everyone, I am new over here and the reason for arrival is my Interest in Drones.I want to build one but there are various queries th…

Started by Prakash

0 Apr 1, 2017

Control Channel Inputs on APM 3.1 not working -- PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to building my own drone. I have an Autel X-STAR and a couple of small quads that I absolutely love and ha…

Started by Jason Kleiman

2 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Jason Kleiman

Pixhawk Standard Frame Controllers

Hi there, I'm working with the Pixhawk right now and I'm wondering where the standard frame controllers are stored in the PX4 Firmware cod…

Started by Shawn Gao

0 Jul 6, 2016

Special attitude controller for Yaw

I've read the Arducopter Code Overview the diferent methods set the Attitude control. In particular, I'm interested if is there any way to…

Started by Juan Arnes

0 May 25, 2016

No Flight Data On Iris+ RC Controller

I just received the new iris+ and am currently able to fly it with the RC controller but when I hold down the "DN" button on the controller…

Started by Mark Sakaguchi

15 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Ryan Linderman

Fs-th9x

I am a newbie here and I want to update the firmware for my controller fs-th9x. How can I do it and where can I download it? I am not sure…

Started by Specialone

2 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Specialone

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service