All Discussions Tagged 'Copter' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IRLOCK with Copter 3.4.6 bounces while landing

Hi, I asked this in the Ardupilot forum a couple of days ago, but I received no response so I'm asking here. I apologize for repeating the…

Started by Javier Cerna

1 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Jon Turner

EKF velocity error before Auto flight - Copter 3.4.6

Hi, I was flying a new quadcopter on Friday to test the Auto flight mode. I had a successful first mission and I tried to replicate it. Si…

Started by Javier Cerna

0 Jul 2, 2017

Mavlink Command C++

Hi to all. I have a problem. I am trying to command my 3dr robotics drone with mavlink message. I have write a c++ program and I am able to…

Started by Enzo Buono

5 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Souchet Camille

Pixracer + Copter V3.3.4-rc3 : DSMX, CPPM not working, S-BUS working

Hi Guys, I have a Pixracer with APM Copter V3.3.4-rc3. I connected 2 different types of "spektrum like" satellites (DSMX : R110XL, DRX Ora…

Started by Fabrice

15 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Terry

Developer

Ardupilot on QC Snapdragon

This is a discussion meant as a meeting place for people trying to get the Qualcomm SnapDragon board working with Ardupilot. Remember to…

Started by Randy

9 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Bill Piedra

My Setup for HK X666 opinion

Well first of all, Hello guys, first things first, this is my first post, so go easy :D Second, am Portuguese and if something is hard to u…

Started by Bruno Pinho

4 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Chris Brennan

How can PC send commands to pixhawk using MAVLink?

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project in which a PC board (like raspberry pi) will be mounted on the copter and it should be connected to…

Started by Salahuddin Ashraf

1 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Michael Burmeister

difference between copter and ArduCopter

Hi, What is the difference ? https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/releases/tag/ArduCopter-stable and https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupil

Started by Mubbasher Mukhtar

0 Aug 4, 2016

Which camera to use on my drone?

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a personal project. This project involves a drone which is capable of flying a route by itself an…

Started by Otto Pekel

0 Nov 17, 2015

LidarLite v2 on altitude > 15 m

I have a LidarLite v2 that I use with Arducopter 3.3.1. Everything is fine as long as I fly below 15-20m but above that I only get correct…

Started by Alf Pettersson

0 Nov 15, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service