All Discussions Tagged 'DCM' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DAESR attitude estimation

Hi all, I have developed a new deterministic attitude estimation algorithm which when coupled with Mahony's nonlinear complimentary filter…

Started by Abraham Vinod

0 Apr 27, 2016

Pixhawk EKF failure

I have a Pixhawk with ArduPlane 3.2.3 on it that crashed. This combination of parameters and firmware has several hundred hours on it and i…

Started by Ben Howard

0 Jan 12, 2016

Best AHRS algorithm available for a moving application

Hi, I have been using open-source IMU algorithms for two years till now. i always get average results for hobby applications like UAVs and…

Started by Ahmed Hossam Helal

0 Aug 4, 2015

Why does the AHRS/DCM limit the pitch to -90 to +90 degrees?

Exactly as in the title, why does the AHRS/DCM limit the pitch to -90 to +90 degrees? I'd much prefer -180 to +180 like the roll and yaw. T…

Started by Gaia

2 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Gaia

DCM bad heading = almost lost my craft

Greetings! I have about half a dozen short flights on a newly built Tarot 650 and this evening I almost lost it due to a "DCM bad heading"…

Started by Coty Wood

7 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Coty Wood

APM 2.8 issues

Greetings all! I recently switched away from the HK KK2.0 to the APM 2.8 with the DShot 3DR Radio. Here is a picture of my setup Here is…

Started by Paul Klopping

0 Mar 25, 2015

DCM Bad Header

After downloading AC3.2 my quad started to say DCM Bad Header and it will land. Need some feed back.

Started by Paul Vang

2 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Phanivyas

Rotating Gyro vector using DCM for PID control

Hi, Implementing PID controller requires calculation of error, integral of the error, and time derivative of the error. Good attitude syste…

Started by Alex Zarenin

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Alex Zarenin

LSM303DLHC Magnetometer Help! POLOLU IMU

Hello All, I have been working on an propeller based autopilot for a while now, and things have been coming along great. Although I was ner…

Started by Brett Smith

2 May 16, 2013
Reply by Bot Thoughts

T3

Wind estimation without an airspeed sensor

I recently figured out a way to use GPS 3-dimensional velocity data and the direction-cosine-matrix information in real time as a plane fli…

Started by William Premerlani

33 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Seunghan Lim

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service