All Discussions Tagged 'DIY' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Benewake Lidar fits drones for surveying

Here are three main LiDAR from Benewake fits drones quite well. CE30 is a 219g lidar for drones. With an optimal range of 30m, it is accu…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

3 Top Lidar Sensors For UAVs from Benewake in China

The drone lidar sector is growing rapidly and especially over the past 2 years. In only a short period of time, manufacturers of the be…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

TFmini Lidar—A new way to make drones open eyes

Drones are usually blind—even those carrying cameras rely on a human to navigate safely and spot obstacles. But the autocopter we created u…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

DIY Drone as Graduation Project

Hi everybody,so I'm new on this forum, after som searching a picked this forum for help.So I've decided to do a drone as a graduation proje…

Started by Maroš Malovec

1 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Maroš Malovec

Custom Power Distribution Board [PDB] for Quadcopter.

Hello Everyone, This is also my first post in the forum. I want to make a custom PDB board out of a 2mm 20x20cm copper plate. One part wil…

Started by Panagiotis Karfakis

0 Sep 27, 2017

Build your own visual-inertial odometry aided cost-effective open-source autonomous drone.

Hello,We are pleased to announce our open source packages that make use of all open-source and commercial products (e.g., intel ZR300 and D…

Started by Inkyu Sa

0 Aug 24, 2017

DIY multicopter modding

Hi Everyone, on the occasion of the launch of my site www.flyingmods.com I would like to put the idea of DIY multicopter modding up for d…

Started by Jan Holthusen

0 Jul 1, 2017

Beginner Build From Scratch - Where To Go From Here

G'day All, I'm looking for a little guidance on my long-standing project that is a quad-rotor built from scratch. I started the build a cou…

Started by Troy A

0 Apr 23, 2017

FPV to a phone

Hey guys I've got a 250 "race" quad that I've built. I have race in quotes because it could be but I'm not that good with flying yet, lol,…

Started by Rusty Keaton

0 Apr 5, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service