All Discussions Tagged 'DIY' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New UAV / MAV/ ROV brushless controller. Need inputs for Pix4 pro code...

Good afternoon, i have been away for a long time for health reasons, but i'm back and work continued during the last 3 years as it could..…

Started by Fabien Deregel

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Fabien Deregel

Naze32 w/ FS-iA6 Receiver/FS-i6 Transmitter - Only working some of the time

I am brand new to drones. I bought a YKS Upgraded DIY kit that was suppose to be ready out of the box. When I power the drone it goes throu…

Started by Gavin

0 Jul 24, 2016

GPS/GIS Video Survey Drone

Hello DIY Drones! My name is Neon! This is my first post on your forums and my first step into flying drones! I work as a wilderness ste…

Started by Neon Black

0 Jul 16, 2016

Insect robot any one can build

This robot is an affordable, easy to assemble and fun to explore robot. Antbo takes less than an hour to assemble and will teach you the…

Started by shinkpad

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Adam R Skelly

Naza M Lite with Turnigy 9x Problem with modes

Hi All,  So i have had a look around on forums and cant find an answer to my question.  I have built a DJI F450 with Naza m Lite GPS cont…

Started by James Weldrake

0 May 27, 2016

Using PWM signal to switch a circuit?

I want to be able to trigger a GoPro from a DIY drone that's using the DEVO 10 Transmitter. I'm kinda new to drones & have a little ex…

Started by Bohdan Tomanek

3 May 1, 2016
Reply by Wanabigaplane

3D Printing an IRIS+

Hey guys,  I have been working with 3DR in building a 3D Printed IRIS+ from the official 3DR CAD files. You can find the CAD STEP, STL fil…

Started by Rob Lindsay

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Rob Lindsay

Arduino mega Flight Controller - Issues

Hey,  Thanks in advance. so I'm building a flight controller with a arduino mega and its coming along nicely but i have run into a wall an…

Started by Tyrone Harris

0 Apr 11, 2016

Durable reliable aerial videography drone. DIY FPV GPS MULTICOPTER PIXHAWK 2.4.6

Hello, I am Felix from Italy. My brother is a professional filmmaker but doesn’t believe in me to build him a professional drone. I for my…

Started by Felix Drash

2 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

All the best drones stories - including a DIY Drones Feature!

Hi Everyone,  I've just finished working on an interactive site focusing on all of the biggest drone developments and stories. I'm really…

Started by Jack Telford

0 Feb 12, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service