All Discussions Tagged 'DIY' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Durable reliable aerial videography drone. DIY FPV GPS MULTICOPTER PIXHAWK 2.4.6

Hello, I am Felix from Italy. My brother is a professional filmmaker but doesn’t believe in me to build him a professional drone. I for my…

Started by Felix Drash

2 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

All the best drones stories - including a DIY Drones Feature!

Hi Everyone,  I've just finished working on an interactive site focusing on all of the biggest drone developments and stories. I'm really…

Started by Jack Telford

0 Feb 12, 2016

New F450 Drone! (And No0b problems)

Morning All, I have just put together my first drone to mess around and it seemed to fly fine. I could get it stable in the air and it did…

Started by Graham Collie

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Graham Collie

Check out Our Drones Interactive Site!

Hi, I've just finished working on an interactive piece on drones, and would love to know what you guys think of it! We've featured a big s…

Started by Jack Telford

0 Feb 2, 2016

Can someone please point me in the right direction on where to learn about wifi communication with pixhawk

I'd like to start learning about the Linux autopilots and wot-not, and feel that the communication is probably a good place to start. Event…

Started by Nicholas Witham

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by DavidFolts

arieal drone build help

hey so i'm about to build my first arial drone for filming. so a bit of background information im pretty tech savvy and have been working w…

Started by rune

0 Dec 25, 2015

Searching my first DIY Drone, any help?

Good morning to all,I'm looking for a DIY Drone to start my adventure in this amazing world.Yesterday I was searching on the Internet and I…

Started by Jordi Casas

3 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Jordi Casas

BEC Amperage

Hi, I am looking at what BEC to get. How do you know what amperage the BEC should be able to handle? E.g. 5A, max. 7A. Regards Joel

Started by Joel

0 Dec 8, 2015

3D printed/carbon fiber drone project

Hello, So I've been lurking for a while though I've decided to share with you one of my projects. This project is actually being assessed…

Started by James Wright

1 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ryan Watkins

Quad Copter Camera

Hi I am new to drone building and programming. I want to have the camera footage transmit onto a screen on the controller. I also want to h…

Started by Ryan Clinch

0 Nov 12, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service