All Discussions Tagged 'DIY' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My DIY fixed Wing update

wingspan 83 cm tail to nose 43 it is development, and it was almost hand crafted. comments advice and suggestions are welcome!

Started by Alberto Mellado Moreno

0 Nov 10, 2015

a Beginner Questions

while my research during my first custom quad build, i have got these questions about many terms that affects the cost,design and flight t…

Started by Mohamed Shaheen

0 Oct 31, 2015

validating my first custom quad specs

hello i am bulling my first custom build quadcopter , after playing with a DJI for 2 years i need to have a custom build and reasonable cos…

Started by Mohamed Shaheen

0 Oct 31, 2015

MR60

Building a Gimbal for GoPro

If interested, here are the details of how to build a high-performance and light weight gimbal for the GoPro. http://diydrones.com/forum/t

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Sep 17, 2015

QAV400 Mods to Increase Flight Time

I built a QAV400 that flies well and records smooth video. I'm getting 10 minute flights using 5200mAh LiPo batteries. I want longer flight…

Started by Robert Giordano

133 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Giordano

Newbie Hobbyist Building a MultiCopter.

Hello,  I am a new Hobbyist who is currently working on a Hexacopter, that will utilize my HICTOP prusia i3 3d printer (270 * 200 * 170mm…

Started by Nicolas Kennedy

0 Aug 2, 2015

APM.com Forum is separate login

Many of the links in the menu above point to APM.com forum stuff. You would think the login for this forum would work for that. But for me,…

Started by Hotwire

0 Jul 29, 2015

ms5611 barometric sensor fault when coorperate with odroid u3

Hi .. My project was about to using Odroid u3 to process vision topic from ROS then send position data to flight controller via USB port.…

Started by Thanabadee Bulunsrichart

1 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Thanabadee Bulunsrichart

Build a drone in no time!!

The dji naza m f450 quad copter. easy to build and is a must for beginners and intermediate drone enthusiast. best site that i found to bui…

Started by kerwin gonzalez

0 Jul 8, 2015

Opensource Android based RC transmitter/GCS

Hi.I am new here.But I love DIY stuff and really admire the work u guyz have done here.So I was Wonder around the web searching for new rc…

Started by Vimanse

0 Jun 26, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service