All Discussions Tagged 'DJI' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chinese drones are doing something impossible

Benoit Gillow, project director of French drone company Artelia, said that Chinese-made drones are "an incredible story in modern technolog…

Started by phyngineer

0 Oct 11

Status and trends of UAV aerial mapping analysis

First- Overview of UAV surveying and mapping Companies around the world not only integrate drones into their daily workflows, but they als…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 26

Flight Path Planning Software - Waypoint Path Generator

Hi, Over the last several months I've been writing a Windows application I call the Waypoint Path Generator to be able to programmatically…

Started by Bruce Bodnyk

2 Jan 4
Reply by Jim Dow

What to consider when programming a drone.

I am a little confuse about drone programming and here is the details: Let say that i want to program a DJI drone and a parrot Drone. Now w…

Started by Muhammad Faizan Khan

1 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Carol Loomis

Tarot Gimbal on DJI M600

Hello all, I have a FLIR Vue Pro and are trying to mount it on the M600 we already had in house while maintaining the capability to shoot p…

Started by Jesse Bunker

0 Aug 22, 2018

DJI iOSD card size

Hello,I have a couple of questions about the iOSD + A2. I am thinking of running an A2 and iOSD without it being attached to a UAV. I have…

Started by Robert Matthews

0 Apr 29, 2018

Immersion Vortex 285mm, DJI Flame Wheel Frame DIY Quad for sale

Whats up guys.  So i have up for grabs a ton of stuff that i don't have the time for anymore.  I truly enjoyed tinkering and building drone…

Started by Dion

0 Apr 8, 2018

DJI S900 + Pixhawk problem

Hi Everyone ! I built a hexacopter using DJI S900 frame and Pixhawk 2.4.8 as a flight controller. I got the motors to spin in sync and whil…

Started by Yasmina Benk

0 Jan 29, 2018

DJI Matrice 100 with X3 Camera, Guidance and Manifold Computer - $4500

I have for sale a DJI Matrice 100 equipped with the DJI Guidance System, X3 4K camera/gimbal and Manifold Computer. This drone is in excell…

Started by Bill Piedra

0 May 1, 2017

DJI Datalink 3 Remote Control. It's New and Works with Third Party Apps.

If you are within China, you may be in luck to come across this Datalink Remote Control. The running time is an amazing 15 hours. But wait,…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 10, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service