All Discussions Tagged 'DX7' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: Spektrum DX7 Controller

Selling this Spektrum DX7 controller which is virtually brand new. Comes with charger, Spektrum 2000mAh battery pack (part no SPMA9602), or…

Started by Arvista

0 Jan 18

Clean up sale - Pixhawk, RFD900, Feiyu Panda 1 and other stuff.

Hey Guys. Just in the process of cleaning up some excess products that we have but are not presently using. We have available 1x Original…

Started by Jason P

6 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by paladin66

Setting Channel assignments at Pixhawk for Spektrum DX7

Hi all!  Thanks for all of the help you have already lent me in getting started with my 3DR Y6.  The Pixhawk is looking for mode selection…

Started by Haygood

23 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Henry

Spektrum DX8, 6 flights mode with one singel channel, by FM and Gear Switch

If you want 6 flights mode with Gear and Flightmode 1,2 switch with only using one channel (CH5) the following can be done with dx8 and may…

Started by Arnt-Inge Hansen

40 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

DX6I Flight Modes

Hey guys, I am running the DX6i with the APM 2.6 on a quadcopter I have just finished. How can I set up the F-MODE switch (0-1) to control…

Started by Erik Grinnell

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Stein Rasmussen

Sorry to bother again :P This is my project for school and I really need help with the wiring. I need a wiring diagram for a moron like thi…

Started by Misisi@k

22 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Hansel

dx7 ar7010 ardumega pilot TREX600

Hello everyone, I am working with the ardumega pilot, DX7 transmitter, and AR7010 reciever.  I am having trouble understanding the wiring…

Started by Jeremy Steffen

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by DJ Raz55

DX7 set-up for ArduCopter

Now have a DX7 radio sitting here and have a few very basic questions with regard to 'it' and the ArduCopter project - i've read through a…

Started by David spencer

13 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Brown

Beginner Questions...

Hi All, I wanted to say that this has been a fun ride so far.  I've been able to research and figure out most of my problems by reading the…

Started by Michael Mashlan

11 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joel

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service