All Discussions Tagged 'DX8' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for help.

Hello everyone!, This is somewhat of an intro/help-seeking post. I'm pretty new to the drone experience as I started last fall by taking a…

Started by Stephen

0 Mar 25, 2017

configuring Spektrum DX5/DX8 with pixhawk

Hello, I am new to the hobby, and I have been trying to setup the radio calibration using the Mission Planner the past week with no luck.…

Started by Abdul Fourteia

2 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Abdul Fourteia

[Sold] Spekrum DX8 TX and AR9020 RX

Lightly used spectrum TX and RX with no damage or significant wear and latest firmware updates. This TX includes a recharable battery in go…

Started by Andrew

0 Apr 29, 2015

Spektrum DX8, 6 flights mode with one singel channel, by FM and Gear Switch

If you want 6 flights mode with Gear and Flightmode 1,2 switch with only using one channel (CH5) the following can be done with dx8 and may…

Started by Arnt-Inge Hansen

40 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

Spektrum DX8 with APM 2.5 Controller Need Help Setup

Can someone be kind enough with a DX8 and APM 2.5 configuration email me a setup file I can load into my DX8? I am having a lot of problems…

Started by Peter Klimon

15 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Michael Wood

Pixhawk Mode changing with Transmitter not working

Here's my issue, I am unable to get the flight mode to change with my spektrum dx8, on the radio calibration page I see that channel 5 is w…

Started by Darryl Zubot

1 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Darryl Zubot

DX6I Flight Modes

Hey guys, I am running the DX6i with the APM 2.6 on a quadcopter I have just finished. How can I set up the F-MODE switch (0-1) to control…

Started by Erik Grinnell

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Stein Rasmussen

The fastest 20 minutes of my life.

My company has been expanding. Every weekend taken up with work. The expansion is complete (or complete enough) and I can refocus on my Hex…

Started by John Kleiber

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by John Kleiber

ArduCopter not arming using Specktrum DX8

Hello DIY Drones community, Gear: APM 2.5, Spektrum DX8 with AR8000 receiver. I am a newbie to this hobby. I have purchased pre-assembled…

Started by Aleem Qureshi

18 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Aleem Qureshi

Need help with DX8 and APM 2.5 setup

I have a 3DR Hexa-B frame using a DX8 transmitter and an AR8000 receiver. I need help configuring the DX8 so that it will calibrate properl…

Started by Peter Klimon

4 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Dave Kellum

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service