All Discussions Tagged 'Data' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting via Mavlink using C++ code

Dear all, I have the following problem and will be glad if someone could give a right direction for solution. Whole last week I have tried…

Started by Stanislav Tomin

0 May 25, 2017

Octo-data

I'm creating a database for multicopter parts and available RTF vehicles for a project I am working on and wanted to see what you guys tho…

Started by Zach Smitty

0 Jun 3, 2016

Protocol for MAVLINK 1.0 Data Request

Could someone please explain packet 66 of the MAVLINK Protocol for requesting data streams? For example the structure is as followed: targ…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

2 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by terlecki

Pixhawk data dump

Can anyone tell me if there is a master file showing the units used in the data log files.  I've created a .mat file and read that into mat…

Started by Stephen Wilkerson

4 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Stephen Wilkerson

The best long range data link for APM/PX4

I'm trying to find the best long range system (2.5 km+ at least) compliant with APM/PX4 and I as I found out, there are not that many optio…

Started by Postal

4 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

No Flight Data On Iris+ RC Controller

I just received the new iris+ and am currently able to fly it with the RC controller but when I hold down the "DN" button on the controller…

Started by Mark Sakaguchi

15 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Ryan Linderman

LIDAR and Drones

Is anyone out there experimenting with LIDAR as a collision avoidance system for UAVS ?  I found some parts for this at:  http://www.robots

Started by Ron Sindric

0 Sep 10, 2015

Getting Flight Data on Iris FlySky controller

I just came across the Iris+ Flight Checklist (http://3drobotics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IRIS-Plus-Flight-Checklist-vA.pdf). I not…

Started by Khanh Tran

2 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Jordan Brown

Data type from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + sensors

I am trying to hook up Simulink with Ardupilot Mega 2.5 +. So far it is working.  While i am running the IMU sensor, what kind of data does…

Started by Aerobot

1 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Rojas

Passive Data Collection with Arducopter

Hi guys,   I'm new to Ardupilot and programming, but not to drones.  For my current project I would like to use the Ardupilot for passive d…

Started by Stagger_Wing

3 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Stagger_Wing

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service