All Discussions Tagged 'Design' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for DIY Drone Frame

I have 6 months off work due to a medical condition and I'm creating a drone. 2 years ago I built one over the summer with an arduino and a…

Started by Johnathan Matodobra

0 Apr 23, 2018

Large Format Drone

We are looking at producing a 50% scale model of a multi-rotor design we have seen online, but even at 50% scale its still going to be 180c…

Started by David Roads

1 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Brian Riskas

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

Ultimate Auto Mode Fail Safe Design: Logic inside PixHawk

Started by iSkyMaster

12 May 24, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Quadrotor concept

Hello all! We are a team drone enthusiasts and we have been working on a conceptual drone project for while. At the top is a picture of th…

Started by Abhinav Pandey

5 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel C.

Optimizing flying wing design for efficiency and performance

My question is fairly simple: how does one decide on the ideal dimensions and ratios for a flying wing given the target cruising speed and…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jan 1, 2016

Suit Case Drone kits available in 3 weeks. Strong as carbon fiber, light as wood, Pretty as can be.

I found a material that is light as wood and strong as carbon fiber to make these drone designs out of.  The CNC is lined up to cut these o…

Started by Bill Schonfelder

0 Oct 19, 2015

Trying to build my first quadcopter

Hello all,   I am trying to build my first quadcopter using the APM 2.5 - ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Kit. I found a couple of carbon fiber based fr…

Started by Eddie A.

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Ronnie Boone

Flight Planning APPLICATION for a microcontroller

Hello. I am designing an automatic Control System for a flying wing and implementing an Arduino microcontroller. Can i get some compatible…

Started by Deev Chasi

0 Jun 9, 2015

Quadcopter lifting capacity need help

Hi, I want to build a quadcopter from scratch but the designed lifting weight that it needs to carry is approx less than 30lb/13kg. Could…

Started by James Harty

1 May 24, 2015
Reply by George Kelly

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service