All Discussions Tagged 'Drone' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for DIY Drone Frame

I have 6 months off work due to a medical condition and I'm creating a drone. 2 years ago I built one over the summer with an arduino and a…

Started by Johnathan Matodobra

0 yesterday

Immersion Vortex 285mm, DJI Flame Wheel Frame DIY Quad for sale

Whats up guys.  So i have up for grabs a ton of stuff that i don't have the time for anymore.  I truly enjoyed tinkering and building drone…

Started by Dion

0 Apr 8

The Ozarks Droners Club

We now have an official Drone Hobbyists Club in SW Missouri. The Ozarks Droners Club is for drone enthusiasts in the Ozarks area including…

Started by Chris Henry

0 Mar 24

Win a free LiDAR for your Drones/UAV by uploading application video to DIY DRONES

Hello, Friends on DIY Drones. Do you have a creative application for the TFmini/TF02/CE30 LiDAR? Are you interested in winning one free Li…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Mar 14

Micro-thermal camera for drones has simple integration with NTSC output <$500

Check out the Whisp-IR thermal camera for drones. It is an 8-bit depth NTSC camera that is simple to setup with just power, ground, and NTS…

Started by RCMDock

0 Feb 20

400 USD - RPi + Naza Drone

Short story ( If you wanna skip, go ahead, it's not purely relevant lol ) :  It's my 18th birthday this 18th Feb so I dared to talk about t…

Started by Dikshant Chandel

0 Feb 15

Swellpro Splash Drone 3 Fishing Tutorial Video

Before using the Splash Drone 3 for fishing, you should view this drone fishing tutorial - the authentic guide with Splash Drone 3 by Swell…

Started by urban drone

0 Feb 13

Interested to make a drone payload box that can take open and close commands?

I am a researcher from dav.network We are looking to engage with developer communities around for various projects. If you are a developer…

Started by Andrew G

1 Feb 8
Reply by iSkyMaster

Tilt Rotor QuadCopter Using Arducopter

Hello.  This is my first post with DIY Drones.  I've been following the site for some time now and appreciate the community's strong involv…

Started by Alexander Perez

3 Feb 6
Reply by Artronique

Browes Best Splash Drone 3-Urban Drone

The Splash Drone 3 accompanies all that you require in one package. It is waterproof, floats and has a 4k camera that can see underwater a…

Started by urban drone

0 Jan 18

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service