All Discussions Tagged 'Drone' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need some help on what drone to get

Hi guys, I'm new with no prior experience with drones and was hoping that you guys may be able to help me out. I am looking for open source…

Started by Fei

0 Mar 22

Building my First Drone

Hey guys,  I'm planning to build my first drone and am little clueless about electronics in general. I have done some research and have ma…

Started by Jonathan Green

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Gerry

Drone collision avoidance with Naza v2 and TBS Discovery

Collision avoidance for DIY drone is basically none existent unless you want to pay top dollar or have some coding experience. but one comp…

Started by DR WHO

2 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by DR WHO

Gently Curved, Convergent, Non-traditional Flight Lines

Well, I'm thinking DIY Drones doesn't only mean hardware.  It's all about producing a deliverable product suitable for the intended purpose…

Started by Jim Dow

0 Sep 23, 2018

Quad Drone falls from sky in loiter mode!

Hi and congratulations on your site! I have a quadcopter build with the following materials: Frame: Tarot 650 Motors: 4x T-Motor 4014-9 / 4…

Started by Bill Thalassinos

0 Sep 11, 2018

Building Fixed Wing UAV for Aerial Mapping

Am looking for building a Fixed Wing UAV for Aerial mapping and performing it based on my own research. Your suggestions are most welcome t…

Started by Pragadish Santhosh

13 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by hank grimes

CarbonCore Multicopter Cortex Build Thread

Starting a new Cortex build, then flight testing before being made available for sale. Ready to Fly CarbonCore’s are on the website http://…

Started by CarbonCore

4 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by CarbonCore

UgCS

So I have UgCS with two drone simulators running, a plane and a copter. How do I add more to the simulation?

Started by Forrest Haller

1 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Wendy

Ideas for DIY Drone Frame

I have 6 months off work due to a medical condition and I'm creating a drone. 2 years ago I built one over the summer with an arduino and a…

Started by Johnathan Matodobra

0 Apr 23, 2018

Immersion Vortex 285mm, DJI Flame Wheel Frame DIY Quad for sale

Whats up guys.  So i have up for grabs a ton of stuff that i don't have the time for anymore.  I truly enjoyed tinkering and building drone…

Started by Dion

0 Apr 8, 2018

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service