All Discussions Tagged 'Drones' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Best Cheap Drones For Beginners.

Drones - they are quite literally everywhere you look. From ultra sophisticated (and equally as expensive) aerial photography drones to hig…

Started by Imran Javid

0 Mar 5

Key Impacts on the Future of the UAV Drones

The drivers for UAV Drones are rapid technological advancements in drones and increase in demand for drone-generated data in commercial app…

Started by Steve Stark

1 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Partha D

Does IR-Lock Rely on Other Sensors or Just the Pixy Cam?

Hi!I'm wondering if the IR-Lock (for quadcopters) uses data from other sensors to estimate the quadcopter's position relative to the beacon…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Apr 11, 2018

If the Quadcopter is a MIMO Nonlinear System, How Can it be Controlled using PID?

Hi everybody! I know that it is very common to control quadcopters using PID algorithms. I'm just wondering if it isn't a problem that the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 19, 2018

Pixy IR Lock Lens Assembly

Help!I accidentally opened the lens of my Pixy and I'm not sure how to reassemble it.I attached a photo of the disassembled lens.Any insigh…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 4, 2018

Skye Link - Connecting The UAV Community

Skye Link is a community based, community driven marketplace about drones, regarding drones and for drones. Aside from being able to look f…

Started by Leo Adams

0 Feb 15, 2018

Ultimate and Brand new CE30-D for UAV

CE30-D(drive) LiDAR is created to fit UAV. It is based on the CE30 series LiDAR. Of course it is well suit for drones. Like the CE30 series…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 25, 2017

LiDAR TFmini Specification

TFmini--Micro LiDAR Module     TFmini is a milestone for Benewake with its unique optical, structural, and electronic designs, the product…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 24, 2017

Coolest! ! ! My drone has two special eyes -- Sharingan & Byakugan

Hi, guys! Have you ever seen the Japanese anime and cartoon-- Naruto ?It is amazing and exciting. For me, Naruto accompanies me to grow…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 19, 2017

Benewake Lidar fits drones for surveying

Here are three main LiDAR from Benewake fits drones quite well. CE30 is a 219g lidar for drones. With an optimal range of 30m, it is accu…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service