All Discussions Tagged 'EKF' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Sadat Khan

0 Sep 9, 2017

EKF velocity error before Auto flight - Copter 3.4.6

Hi, I was flying a new quadcopter on Friday to test the Auto flight mode. I had a successful first mission and I tried to replicate it. Si…

Started by Javier Cerna

0 Jul 2, 2017

GPS-Denied Autonomous Navigation

I was wondering if anyone has ever implemented the Extended Kalman Filter in ArduPilot without GPS states? I would like to implement a GPS…

Started by Chad

0 Feb 26, 2017

APM 3.2 QUADCOPTER Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1

Hi all, I'm attaching my log from our last flight as our little quad went completly bonkers before it crashed. Short after takeoff it went…

Started by Gonzalo Garat

77 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

EKF and Vibration monitor displays are not updating

I had EKF disabled until recently.After I enabled it by setting AHRS_EKF_USE = 1 , I see no change.  The EKF and Vibration status displays…

Started by Nihal

1 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Mark Brummett

EKF filter to use with altitude

Hi all, I've recently started to learn about altitude hold using barometer and acceleration values. I've found simple kalman filters codes…

Started by Singe

0 Jun 10, 2016

How to log filtered acceleration data & angular velocities (from EKF) for offline analysis?

Hi, I need to log the  X,Y & Z accelerations (described in the inertial frame) and angular velocities & accelerations (p, q, r and…

Started by Alireza Manzoori

2 May 14, 2016
Reply by Alireza Manzoori

All about EKF

Hello everyone, I want to use EKF in mission planner. Status Flags all are off. When I set ekfstatus to 1 it turns to red but still no ekf.…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

0 May 4, 2016

Implementing Ardupilot's EKF (Inertial_Nav) externally

I have worked with Ardupilot for a long time and I am very impressed with the EKF used there. I did some research and found out it was Paul…

Started by Jefferson Romney

2 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Jefferson Romney

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service