All Discussions Tagged 'ESC' (202)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk 4 has no output to ESCs when armed

When I arm the Pixhawk and the LED on the GPS module goes from flashing blue to solid blue, the motors should start spinning, however they…

Started by Chris Jurkowski

0 Aug 25, 2018

Iris+ motor spins slower than the others

Hello everyone, For a while I have a problem with a motor of my 3DR Iris+. This motor has trouble turning on, and then it spins slower tha…

Started by Andrés Pías

3 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Andrés Pías

Pixhawk can't start ESCs calibration

Hi! I have started my first custom drone setup and stuck on ESCs calibration. I am using Pixhawk 2.4.8, my RCS is RadioLink AT9S, R9DS rec…

Started by Fedor Ignatov

0 May 29, 2018

PDB setup for a twin rotor plane using a quad rotor PDB

Hello all, I'm very new to drone building, and have set myself a challenge of creating a twin motor fixed wing plane. I will be using two b…

Started by Vito Cientanni

0 Mar 31, 2018

Does the PDB's ESC output current rating matter when choosing an ESC ?

Hi All,  Bit of a newb to drones and just trying to understand the relationship between the PDB and ESC when buying these components. I ca…

Started by Philippe

3 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Aero Hawk

ESC,Battery,Motor selection for quadcoter

Hi, I am a beginner to build a quadcopter. so please help me in selecting ESCs , lipo Battery and Motor to make my own. I details of the pa…

Started by Sudharsan R

3 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Sudharsan R

Copter crashed unexpectedly

Hi, I've been flying with my large quad for almost a year, and I've never had an issue with the motors, until a couple of days ago. The qu…

Started by Javier Cerna

2 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

CAN communication between Pixhawk FC and Autoquad Esc32v3

Hello there, i am currently evaluating the pros and cons of replacing an Autoquad (AQ) FC with a Pixhawk FC in a existing AQ-quadrocopter s…

Started by Fritz

0 May 11, 2017

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Mikdad

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service