All Discussions Tagged 'ESCs' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner ISSUE

Hi guys I have a Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner brushless motor. I connected it to the ESC and the battery and everything seems to…

Started by Ibz

0 Jun 14, 2016

Check motor working with ESC and radio transmitter and receiver.

Hi,  I bought a kit of motors an ESCs with frame and it will be delivered in couple of days. From which I am making a entry level drone. I…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

0 Mar 11, 2016

So... What's the final verdict on Pixhawk + Afro ESCs?

Hello all, I'm finding a lot of mixed discussions about using Afro ESCs and Pixhawk together. I haven't found any definitive answers. I'v…

Started by John Baldiga

0 Apr 21, 2015

Issue with motor spinning

Hi, I am flying an X8+ from 3drobotics and have noticed that one of my motors spins very slowly and jittery when armed (see video: https:/…

Started by Lucy Ruck

0 Mar 31, 2015

Another ESC Calibration Problem - With a Happy Ending

There are lots of threads about ESC calibration issues on this forum. I was pulling my hair out but I discovered the problem by writing thi…

Started by Fête Mobile

5 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Sourlemon11

Raspberry Pi with ESC

Hi I am new to coding and I am trying to control ESCs through a PS3 controller which will be coded on the Raspberry Pi B+. I think this ca…

Started by TJ

0 Mar 1, 2015

DiyDrones Motors and ESCs Available

Hello Everyone, I have for sale 6 motor/esc combos. The motors are the larger motors from DIYDrones at 880 kV. Associated with that are th…

Started by majorpr13

5 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by UAV_Enthusiast

Large DiyDrones Motors and ESC Available

Hello Everyone, I have for sale 6 motor/esc combos. The motors are the larger motors from DIYDrones at 880 kV. Associated with that are the…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

8 May 8, 2014
Reply by vf171

Single beep when powering ver. 3.0.1

I just installed Ver. 3.0.1, but when I power my Hexacopter (APM), I am only getting a single beep instead of two beeps before it goes into…

Started by Daniel Estes

1 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

ESC to Motor - "ABC" and motor leads

Some may get confused on how to connect the ESC motor leads to the motor.In the shipped kits, (at least the one I got) the ESCs need no sol…

Started by Gunnar Forsgren mobimation.com

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Calum Barnes

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service