All Discussions Tagged 'EasyStar' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EasyStar II and Easy Star Electronics Chassis

Quick FYI, if your wondering if the Easy Star Electronics Chassis fits the new EasyStar II.....it seems to fit just fine. Not as nice a fit…

Started by Paul Feely

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Feely

X-Plane ArduPlane Bixler/EasyStar Reproduction

UPDATE: If you are reading this, be sure to review the subsequent blog post. Hello there esteemed DIYD members.   I've been very quiet lat…

Started by Michael Pursifull

28 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Fritz Schulz

My EasyStar setup?

Hi, I am new to this hobby and hope to get some advise here. I am planing on building a DIY drone of course, so i just bought myself an Eas…

Started by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

12 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

6- or 7-channels? / 2.4 GHz or not?

Hi, I am in the planning face of building an EasyStar with ArduPilot, and I need to buy an transmitter. I have been thinking of buying a F…

Started by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

15 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

Parts I wouldn't need to buy if I bought the EasyStar plane "RTF"

Hi all, First, Thank you for even reading this thread. I wanted to get a remote control plane for myself for the holidays. I was reading…

Started by Dan Basner

3 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Electronic Speed Control ( ESC ) programming guides or manuals?

I purchased a Multiplex EasyStar RTF as part of a project. As a first time flyer, the system is incredible, and I've learned a tremendous a…

Started by Ty

4 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Ty

VholdR's CONTOUR HD Aerial Test

This is the first wearable 1080p HD video camera. At 123 grams it's a little heavy, but the video quality is amazing! I shot this footage o…

Started by Toby Stein

2 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Toby Stein

Over powered Easystar with Easyglider wing?

After many hours of research and invaluable input from people on DIY Drones, we settled on the Easystar with the Easyglider wing for our AP…

Started by Colby sts

16 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Colby sts

EasyStar - Best Birthday Present Ever!!

The wife got me this at the local hobby store for my birthday (they actually had one in stock)!! I'm not sure whose happier me....or the…

Started by Michael Zaffuto

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by James Harwood

Admin

Multiplex Power Pack for Easy Star

Hi all, Has anyone used the Multiplex Power Pack to upgrade the brushed motor, propeller, and ESC that comes with the Easy Star? I have j…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

10 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Daniel

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service