All Discussions Tagged 'External' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

External LEDs in Pixhawk

Hi How can we use external LEDs with Pixhawk. I am planning to use 4 LEDs, 2 of them RED and other two green. There are two input signals…

Started by Shivang Baveja

0 Sep 25, 2015

MavLink Protocol for on board Computer

Hi, I am looking into hosting an external computer/microcontroller on board a copter with an APM. The goal is to provide vision assistance…

Started by Daniel Nugent

8 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Stephan Feldker

T3

External Compass and PX4

Thought I'd share what I found while working with an external compass and PX4. When configuring the compass in the Mission Planner we have…

Started by Richard Boyhan

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Benjamin

Poor compass calibration

Hi All, I had a crash with my hexcopter and I have been diagnosing the problem. I decide to run through the setup again and I discovered th…

Started by Craiginho

1 May 9, 2014
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Generic Magnetometer on APM 2.6??

Hi All,   I've purchased the new APM 2.6 and I don't' want to buy the $80 GPS/magnetometer since I already have a GPS.  I imagine any gener…

Started by Nolan Crook

18 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Krajewski

T3

APM 2.5 Power Module & External BEC

I currently use an external 5 Amp BEC, because I need to power 2 servos for my camera gimbal.  My BEC is soldered to battery leads on PDB a…

Started by Richard Boyhan

11 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Ken Colangelo

Extending the ABC LEDs with external LEDs

Is there an easy way to replicate the ABC status lights with external LEDs? My board is buried deep in an enclosure and I need to see the  …

Started by Sedim Al-Araji

4 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Sedim Al-Araji

Jumper(s) for APM2 onboard GPS?

UPDATE: See the manual. Hey guys, this is mainly a question for our friends at 3DR, but anyone who has looked at the traces on the APM2 da…

Started by Michael Pursifull

39 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

APM 2.0 How to disable the shield's GPS receiver

Does anyone know how to disable the onboard GPS receiver so you can use and external GPS receiver module?

Started by DJ Raz55

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service