All Discussions Tagged 'F450' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter not balanced at take off

Hi guys, I am new to Quadcopters and this forum. I just made a Quadcopter F450 with arducopter with GPS. Now today I made its first flight.…

Started by Usman Arif

0 Sep 1, 2017

Advice Needed for F450 Custom Build

So I'm currently trying to build a 450 size quadcopter that can be flown indoors with an AUW of around 2.5 kg. One of the main purposes of…

Started by Jack Wu

1 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

APM throttle settings?

Hi all I am currently in the process of building my first drone. I am using an APM 2.6 with mission planner. I have been able to set up my…

Started by Harry P

2 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Mike Boland

F450 Crash need help to determine why

About a month a go I decided to get into rc multicopters so I purchased an F450 kit from ebay. while I was waiting for the F450 to arrive I…

Started by Diane Boling

2 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Diane Boling

Battery balancer Lipo

Hi Community,  I want to buy  a battery balancer to storage my Lipo with the right voltage. Currently i use a 2 and a 3s Lipo battery Any…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

2 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Fernando Calatayud

E300 F450

Hi community, I Just bought the E300 Kit ( 4 motors and 4 ESC's) but in the specification says that the ESC provides 15 Amps and in interne…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

0 Jul 4, 2015

Gimbals for Xiaomi Yi action cam (Chinese Gopro)

Hi guys,             Pls suggest some best and budget 3 axis and 2 axis Gimbals for Xiaomi Yi action cam (Chinese Gopro) for my APM 2.6, F4…

Started by Alpha

3 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Jun Yamog

DJI F450 Beginner

Hi all, I am completely new to the world of quadcopters. I have flown a few phantoms but nothing on the level of building my own from a ki…

Started by Sam

0 Jan 29, 2015

DJI vs ... What to do? ...What to do ?

Hi Guys! THIS is my very first post on DIYDrones, and I am most confused.  This is my story. I am quite new to this UAV business, and I o…

Started by Daniel Lachance

31 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Daniel Lachance

Kill Switch in Auto Mode

Hi All,   I've got a stock DJI F450 with APM2 (running 2.7, although I plan on moving to 2.8 soon) with a Spektrum Dx7s. I noticed that the…

Started by Jake Simon

7 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service