All Discussions Tagged 'F550' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

F550 Hexacopter Kit won't fly- settings help?

Hextronic HW 2.15 FW version 1.6 A2212/13T 1000KV motors 10.45r plastic blades FS-iA6 receiver Turnigy nanotech 2200 mAh 35-70c discharge 4…

Started by Sam Stout

0 Sep 5, 2017

Selling EVERYTHING!! Drones, Radios, Batteries, Charger, Power Supply, Spare Motors/Props, Etc.

Hey guys. Started an aerial cinematography business in February, got trigger happy, and bought too many different setups for my own good. W…

Started by Skytilt Films

0 Nov 13, 2015

DJI vs ... What to do? ...What to do ?

Hi Guys! THIS is my very first post on DIYDrones, and I am most confused.  This is my story. I am quite new to this UAV business, and I o…

Started by Daniel Lachance

31 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Daniel Lachance

APM 2.5 + DJI F550

Hi all, After having started with the DJI Wookong M, I was convinced that the APM 2.5 + would open thousands of doors to the world of UAV…

Started by Dominique Meyer

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Richard Gooch

Problems with APM 2.6 and 3DR Radio.

I have a Flamewheel F550 and I am having problems setting it up. I searched online and have found no solutions. Parts: F550 frame (hexcop…

Started by Ben

1 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Daniel Sisson

Brushless Gimbal Recommendations for a DJI F550

All, I did some searching through the forums and couldn't quite pin down the info I'm looking for.  Feedback requested.  I'm looking for s…

Started by Paul Braun

3 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by ausdroid

What ESC's, and motors to use with F550 Frame?

What ESC's and motors do you recommend for an F550 DJI Frame?  I will be using APM 2.5 module.  It will be carrying a gopro.  Any suggestio…

Started by Andrew Newbury

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Jake S

F550 hexacopter MAJOR set back!

Hey gang, I recently upgraded to the APM2.0 for my aerial video platform (F550 clone from Hobbyking). I followed all instructions and brus…

Started by Will Kruger

15 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Rui Manuel Cravo Marques

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service