All Discussions Tagged 'FAA' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Safety Survey V2.0

SURVEY Questions are: Do you currently own a DJI Phantom of any version? Would you use a Multi-Rotor Safety Shield (MRSS) if it did not af…

Started by bob cooper

0 Apr 5, 2017

Getting approval to fly in an MOA

Haven't contributed too much here, but I'm looking for some feedback. Disclaimer: I'm not a (full-size aircraft) pilot and may mangle the n…

Started by sly_nerd

0 Aug 15, 2016

My New Website

My new website for my drone business.

Started by John Wheeler

3 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

FAA Announces GPS interruptions in SW USA

FAA Announcment According to a notice posted on GIZMODO today the FAA announced that there will be interruptions to GPS signals in the Cal…

Started by Andrew Van Der Plaats

0 Jun 8, 2016

Growth in Section 333 Exemptions

I thought it would be interesting to plot the increase in the number of Section 333 Exemptions. I guess the big question is, how when wi…

Started by Sam Worthington

0 May 26, 2016

We surveyed 1,500 drone pilots about current U.S. regulations. Here's what they said.

In March/April of this year, we surveyed 1,500 drone pilots about current U.S. regulations. Our goal was to get an inside look at people's…

Started by Michael Karp

0 May 11, 2016

Commercial UAV Insurance

This company working with many aviation insurance carries who offer commercial UAV Insurance. NOOO. You do not have to have an exemption…

Started by Alexander Sheard

0 Apr 3, 2016

Take Our Industry Survey: What The Drone Industry Really Thinks About U.S. Regulations

Some people believe the dangers imposed by UAVs are a little over-exaggerated. For those reasons and more, we've put together a 5-minute su…

Started by Michael Karp

0 Mar 29, 2016

FAA UAV Lessons????????

I just  got an e-mail from UAV Ground School for "Free FAA UAV Lessons".  Do these actually exist?  Has the FAA released the content for th…

Started by Jim Martin

0 Feb 12, 2016

FAA Drone Registration

Hello DIY Drones, I am new to this community and I am new to the world of UAV Drones. I am excited to learn and experience drones and I hop…

Started by Cole Leister

0 Jan 11, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service