All Discussions Tagged 'FLIR' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Demoing a FLIR One on a drone

In February 2019 I want to demo how thermal imaging can be done for search and rescue. All I have available is a FLIR One camera, a drone,…

Started by Doug Moody

1 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by RC Tech.se

Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

Hello Everyone, I have mounted a FLIR Vue Pro R thermal camera core to my 3DR Solo for obtaining still thermal-IR images.  The Vue Pro has…

Started by Craig Thompson

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

FLIR Vue Pro - geo referencing photos

We are using the latest planner of "mission planner" and we seem to be unable to integrate the FLIR Vue jpeg still images to the flight log…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Alvarez

FLIR Vue Pro / Tau & GoPro Gimbal

Hi DIY Drones, we'd like to let you all know about the new Helium Gimbal. It allows for live, switchable infrared and visible video from a…

Started by shane beams

0 Nov 7, 2016

Thermal Camera - Aerial Mapping

Hi everyone how has same knowledge about thermal cameras I am geo-scientist and is interested in doing Thermal Mapping with my Skywalker 18…

Started by Jaco

9 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by David

3DR Aero and FLIR TAU

Hi everyone, i wonder, has anyone tried to build a FLIR TAU into an 3DR Aero? What are your experiences? What do you think do i have to con…

Started by T.C.

2 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by T.C.

Thermal Imaging

Anyone know any sources for affordable thermal imaging devices? I am in the process of putting togather (well planning and sourcing atleast…

Started by Ian Painter

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Ian Painter

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service