All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tattu 2305 2450KV Brushless Quadcopter Motors Review By Miniquadtestbench

Tattu has been an active member of the miniquad community since the early days, but this is their first foray into the motor world. Tattu 2…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Sep 15, 2017

How about these configurations of FPV 180mm?

Are you looking for faster setting parts of FPV for racing? I collected and made a list as below, How about these configurations of FPV 180…

Started by Jack

0 Aug 22, 2017

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Richard Boyhan

To what extent is the FPV resolution improved by using a higher MPix camera?

I'm trying to find an affordable combination of camera and drone to get a GSD  of around 0.3mm to capture animal footprint images.  A big p…

Started by WildTrack

0 Jun 5, 2017

Skyhunter 1800mm with pixhawk for FPV setup.

I am coming from the world of quads and traditional helicopters, I fly a few DIY quads, a phantom 3 and a Align 550L Dominator for fun and…

Started by Stephen

0 May 5, 2017

FPV to a phone

Hey guys I've got a 250 "race" quad that I've built. I have race in quotes because it could be but I'm not that good with flying yet, lol,…

Started by Rusty Keaton

0 Apr 5, 2017

New FPV option - FPV HAT for Raspberry Pi

Hi all, I would like to introduce you to an Open Source, low-cost digital FPV video transmission option! https://www.tindie.com/products/

Started by FernRF

0 Mar 26, 2017

Looking for help.

Hello everyone!, This is somewhat of an intro/help-seeking post. I'm pretty new to the drone experience as I started last fall by taking a…

Started by Stephen

0 Mar 25, 2017

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

World smallest CP omni antenna, the "AXII 5.8GHz"

TrueRC Canada inc has teamed with lumenier to bring its latest antenna design to life, the "AXII" It is, by a good margin, the smallest CP…

Started by Hugo Chamberland

0 Nov 17, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service