All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

36 Jan 26
Reply by Patrick Duffy

Demoing a FLIR One on a drone

In February 2019 I want to demo how thermal imaging can be done for search and rescue. All I have available is a FLIR One camera, a drone,…

Started by Doug Moody

1 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by RC Tech.se

About FXT FPV Accessories Amazon prime day discount

FXT FPV Accessories prime day discount : FXT T80 FPV camera: 10%off  product link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B8FMTPY FXT T81 FPV camera:…

Started by jackyang

0 Jul 9, 2018

Tattu 2305 2450KV Brushless Quadcopter Motors Review By Miniquadtestbench

Tattu has been an active member of the miniquad community since the early days, but this is their first foray into the motor world. Tattu 2…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Sep 15, 2017

How about these configurations of FPV 180mm?

Are you looking for faster setting parts of FPV for racing? I collected and made a list as below, How about these configurations of FPV 180…

Started by Jack

0 Aug 22, 2017

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Richard Boyhan

To what extent is the FPV resolution improved by using a higher MPix camera?

I'm trying to find an affordable combination of camera and drone to get a GSD  of around 0.3mm to capture animal footprint images.  A big p…

Started by WildTrack

0 Jun 5, 2017

Skyhunter 1800mm with pixhawk for FPV setup.

I am coming from the world of quads and traditional helicopters, I fly a few DIY quads, a phantom 3 and a Align 550L Dominator for fun and…

Started by Stephen

0 May 5, 2017

FPV to a phone

Hey guys I've got a 250 "race" quad that I've built. I have race in quotes because it could be but I'm not that good with flying yet, lol,…

Started by Rusty Keaton

0 Apr 5, 2017

New FPV option - FPV HAT for Raspberry Pi

Hi all, I would like to introduce you to an Open Source, low-cost digital FPV video transmission option! https://www.tindie.com/products/

Started by FernRF

0 Mar 26, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service