All Discussions Tagged 'Fiber' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fiber-optic gyroscope (FOG) Technology

Fiber-optic gyroscope (FOG) Technology a new generation of advanced Fiber optic gyro devices   Introduction: The fiber optic gyroscope (FOG…

Started by Fogphotonics

1 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Marco Dias

Carbon Fiber Fabric Body

Hi all, I'm looking at making a hexacopter drone body out of carbon fiber fabric, and am wondering if anyone has any expertise in this area…

Started by Ryan Watkins

9 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Ryan Watkins

3D printed/carbon fiber drone project

Hello, So I've been lurking for a while though I've decided to share with you one of my projects. This project is actually being assessed…

Started by James Wright

1 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ryan Watkins

Trying to build my first quadcopter

Hello all,   I am trying to build my first quadcopter using the APM 2.5 - ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Kit. I found a couple of carbon fiber based fr…

Started by Eddie A.

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Ronnie Boone

GHT NEXt-Gimbal - Lightest NEX sized bushless gimbal on the market.

Possibly the lightest NEX sized camera gimbal you will find on the market.  Completely assembled with two brushless motors and control boar…

Started by John Grouse

17 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Justice Bentz

Grouse House Technologies EZ-Gimbal With A Twist

Presenting the EZ-Gimbal With A Twist. You can now rotate your camera into a portrait orientation to enable portrait photography and panor…

Started by John Grouse

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by John Grouse

Carbon Fiber enclosure and RF shielding issues

I've need to enclose my electronics including my 2.4ghz AR6200 DSM2 6-Channel Ultralite Receiver for my project I need a 4"x4"x4" cube. I f…

Started by JD

12 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by mary Meso

HobbyKing FPV / UAV Fiber Glass

Has anyone seen any video on this aircraft? Currious about finished weight, flight characteristics, battery, motor/prop configurations.    

Started by EDDIE RUTLEDGE

8 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by EDDIE RUTLEDGE

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service