All Discussions Tagged 'Firmware' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduPlane 3.8.1 Issue

Hello all. I have been flying a Pixhawk 2 board in a delta wing with AP 3.8.1 . I have been running mission planner 1.3.49. After Upgradin…

Started by Matteo

0 Sep 6, 2017

Vtol issue setting frame class with firmware arduplane 3.8.0 beta 6

I cannot get the the frame class to quadplane. each time I set it in full parameter list and write params it looks like it saved, but as so…

Started by Ernie Jacobs

0 Jul 4, 2017

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

32 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Queiroz Jones

Programming Pixhawk for custom flight

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I've been digging around the internet for a long time looking for tutorials…

Started by Vince

0 Dec 5, 2016

Pixhawk boot/connection problem after AC 3.2.2 FW install

Hi, Just installed new AC 3.2.2 firmware with APM Planner 2.0. Perhaps something went wrong with the installation cause PH doesn't react no…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Veikko Vierola

EEPROM Config File for H500 Tali???

I had to reload the EEPROM file for my Walkera H500 Tali. I was unable to find anything online for and EEPROM specifically for the Tali. I …

Started by Chad Mowrey

0 Dec 29, 2015

Corrupted Firmware (I think)

I have a Walkera H500 Tali which I'm having firmware/software issues with. The currently loaded firmware is H500 2.2 (which I believe is th…

Started by Chad Mowrey

0 Dec 28, 2015

Upload succeeded but verify failed: exp C got 14 at 0

New ArduPilot2.5+, never flown, only connected with USB and board has been working flawlessly for 4 days while I learned Mission Planner an…

Started by Dennis Spanogle

4 May 15, 2015
Reply by Vitalii S.

APM Planner 2.0.15, Firmware upgrade error

I report an issue with the 3dr radio section, 1. When trying to upload new firmware to the apm2.6 it does not show my radio! 2. when going…

Started by Pluess Joel

5 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Unable to update firmware using the Mission Planner

Attempted to update firmware last night via the current version of the Mission Planner, but repeatedly received the following error: "Fai…

Started by Lloyd DeForrest

19 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by K V

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service