All Discussions Tagged 'Flight' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker X8 Build

Hi guys. I'm waiting for my Skywalker X8 Black to arrive but in the meantime I have started thinking about a suitable build for mapping lar…

Started by Mark Leuschnrr

4 Feb 13
Reply by iSkyMaster

Walkera F210 Flight Test with 95C Lipo

Luckily to get three free Tattu R-line 4s 95c Lipo battery, and I then I test it for my Walkera F210. The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery…

Started by Diven Parker

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Diven Parker

Snapdragon Flight PX4 with Microsoft Airsim

Has anyone here successfully used Qualcomm's Snapdragon Flight with Airsim + UE4? I've configured AirSim to connect via UDP, and I've verif…

Started by Jim Dutton

0 Aug 28, 2017

6 Flight modes on DX7s using only one channel

Yet another instruction list on getting a DX7s to use 6 modes. BUT! mine only uses ONE channel for the flight mode selection. I found a few…

Started by MBerry

5 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Bill Isenberger

3D Post Flight Analysis & Realtime Monitoring Software

I have been working to implement a plugin for STK (Systems Tool Kit) for importing a flight log, recreating the flight, altering some senso…

Started by DroneRanger

16 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by James holness

FPV Racing Drone

Hello Everyone, I am new over here and the reason for arrival is my Interest in Drones.I want to build one but there are various queries th…

Started by Prakash

0 Apr 1, 2017

Pixhawk: Minimosd Flightmode not changing

Hi all, I have a minimised plugged into the telemetry 2 port of my Pixhawk and it's working beautifully with MWOSD firmware flashed and it…

Started by Nick

0 Feb 7, 2017

Open source flight controller or DIY?

I'm currently pursing a project to make a drone, I'm in the process of ordering a drone frame kit that has everything I need for a drone ex…

Started by Daniel Thurairajah

2 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

Is it possible to attach a microcontroller to flight controller via serial?

Hi everyone, I'm doing my robotics engineering thesis on autonomous quadcopters and am building my first quad. I want to attach a microcon…

Started by Ayush Sharma

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by James

FlySky FS-I6 Flight Modes Aux Switch Set Up Guide

Here's a link to a video I did explaining how to set up Flight Modes on your Aux switches on the FS-I6. This should also work with the Tur…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 6, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service