All Discussions Tagged 'Flow' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help on Optical Flow sensor calibration

Dear all, I'm an engineer student specialized in embedded systems from Paris working on a drone prototype for a school project with other…

Started by TCHackster

1 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by kiki boy

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Paolo De Petris

I cant upload Optical Flow Sensor PDE on APM 1.4

I have DIY hexacopter. I will use optical flow sensor v1.0 but i cant upload firmware in APM 1.4 with mission planner. I tried Arduino IDE…

Started by Alp

0 Aug 17, 2016

Optical Flow Sensor and APM 2.5

I m trying to connect my optical flow sensor to my APM 2.5 but having a very hard time.   I have successfully uploaded the pde test file an…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

34 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Raj Shah

I2C Splitter on Pixhawk (Arducopter 3.3.0 BETA Firmware)

Hi, currently for my Final Year Project, i am using the Pixhawk control board for my quadcopter.I am trying to get the PX4 Flow sensor to c…

Started by Tan Du Wei Marcus

0 May 22, 2015

Compiling Optical Flow Sensor example sketch

My libraries are in the right place, and I've tried compiling the sketch with both the Arduino 1.0 relaxed as well as the Arduino 0.22 rela…

Started by Sean Wagner

23 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Volodymyr Fedoschuk

Optical Flow

I just did the micro solder job installing the optical flow sensor :) And now I am looking for the latest and best instructions on testing…

Started by Rick Eis

5 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by VENKAT RAVI KISHORE

PX4 Flow kit unable to connect to laptop

Hi guys, I have recently purchased a PX4 Flow Kit for image processing for my UAV which is currently running on an APM 2.6 board. However,…

Started by Alina

1 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Giovanni Esposito

Optical Flow Sensor - standalone - register reads

Bot_thoughts helped me get this one running with the standalone code found here: http://code.google.com/p/bt-optical-flow-sensor/ It's hap…

Started by Sean Wagner

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by VENKAT RAVI KISHORE

Optical Flow sensor test files not working

Hi All, I would like to test my optical flow meter but have so far been unsuccessful with getting the test pde to compile.I am using APM2.6…

Started by Craiginho

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service