All Discussions Tagged 'Flying' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flying Wing and fixed wing coefficient of lift at zero angle of attack

Hi new to drones and I am designing a flying wing and doing modifications to a fixed wing drone. I made a design in XFLR5 for the flying wi…

Started by Akash

0 Feb 25, 2018

Project log: Autonomously returning a glider from the stratosphere!

Our High Altitude Balloon (HAB) project aims to return the electronics on board a HAB autonomously. Traditionally, weather and HAB's return…

Started by Tarik Agcayazi

4 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Tarik Agcayazi

Optimizing flying wing design for efficiency and performance

My question is fairly simple: how does one decide on the ideal dimensions and ratios for a flying wing given the target cruising speed and…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jan 1, 2016

Using Flying wings for aerial mapping

Hello forum,  First of all some background... Having spent a good 2 years playing about with an Skywalker, Ursus and a Canon camera running…

Started by Richard

456 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Rafał Kosecki

iDrone - Innovative Gadget for the iPhone Flying

I propose to discuss my project.Now there is the concept of this project.The implementation will be in the near future.Expect video realiza…

Started by Nik

2 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Nik

Trim Elevon in ardupilot

Hi guys,  I have a big problem with my flying wing.  I used the New style elevon mixing EEPROM setup. Now when i want change RC1_REV or RC…

Started by WEIWEI CHENG CHEN

0 Mar 13, 2015

RC Input to Multiple Output Channels

Hello, I have two questions which I have yet to have found the answer to. 1) Is it possible to have an RC channel in and map to two RC chan…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Scott Pritchett

X5 flying wing FPV/UAV

Hi everyone, happy to be a new member of this community. Firstly I'm new to the RC world but have been around it for a bit as my brothers a…

Started by Jake Devlin

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Jake Devlin

Bixler crash, unable to figure out the reason.

Hi ,        Bixler (RTF , everything premade by 3DR) was crashed in first flight, while in the stabilize mode after flying good for more th…

Started by Anand S. Biradar

3 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Anand S. Biradar

Extending Flying Time X8

Hello All.  I am in the market for a 3DR X8 but 15 minutes of flying time is pretty low for my needs.  Is there a way to increase the fligh…

Started by Robert Goodwin

7 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Anthony

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service