All Discussions Tagged 'FrSky' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry on Custom Flight Controller

My new project is to create an RC model of the BlackFly PAV.  There are many technical challenges to solve and my plan is to first build a…

Started by Randy Sonnicksen

0 Aug 19

build custom servo controller for interface with FrSky module

I am building a micro drone using a Tiny Pepper flight control board with a built in FrSky receiver.  I am currently using a Taranis X9D tr…

Started by Richard Manley

0 Feb 12, 2018

RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

I have the RSSI (PWM) port of my FrSky X8R Rx connected with a servo cable to the SBUS input of the Pixhawk. I have Pixhawk configured for…

Started by Paul Atherton

14 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Jim Calvert

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

15 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Zach

Naze32 rev5 + SBUS Help

Please help I am having problems with my setup. Watch the Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBPU8GDXscMini build from Space One…

Started by Cyrus Hostetler

4 May 14, 2016
Reply by Roberto Brusnicki

New UK Company - Go Drones

Hi everyone, I have just recently started a company within the UK and we sell a wide variety of quadcopter parts and accessories, I felt th…

Started by Jordan Pickett

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Ludo Machiels

Taranis / FrSky X8R Sbus issue with Pixhawk

Hello Folks:-) I have a big problem to get the Pixhawk running with my Taranis plus and the X8R receiver. Here I already posted the Issue.…

Started by Andre

20 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Andre

Can you get 6 flight modes with FrSky CPPM

Hopefully someone can help out here. I am trying to switch from FrSky D8R-II Plus to a D8R-XP so that I can use CPPM. I previously had six…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

9 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Addidis

Mission Planner Not Displaying RC Responce

I am using a Pixhawk as an autopilot, and am using a FrSky Taranis Plus transmitter with a Delta 8 receiver.  I have inserted the connecto…

Started by Andrew Williams

2 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Mike Kelly

Mission Planner Not Displaying RC Responce

I am using a Pixhawk as an autopilot, and am using a FrSky Taranis Plus transmitter with a Delta 8 receiver.  I have inserted the connecto…

Started by Andrew Williams

0 Apr 16, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service