All Discussions Tagged 'Frame' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for DIY Drone Frame

I have 6 months off work due to a medical condition and I'm creating a drone. 2 years ago I built one over the summer with an arduino and a…

Started by Johnathan Matodobra

0 Apr 23, 2018

KK2 Board Not Working Properly

Hi Everyone,  Hope you can help me with my quad copter build. It's my first time building one with a custom frame and using a KK2. I built…

Started by Atul Kumar

0 Jul 26, 2016

3D printed/carbon fiber drone project

Hello, So I've been lurking for a while though I've decided to share with you one of my projects. This project is actually being assessed…

Started by James Wright

1 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ryan Watkins

Multicopter Frame's coding

Dear all,  So sorry this is my first discussion, I am interested about the coding about each frames like Quad, Hexa, X8 etc. I wanted to k…

Started by tzeh Wei

0 Jul 15, 2015

Trying to build my first quadcopter

Hello all,   I am trying to build my first quadcopter using the APM 2.5 - ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Kit. I found a couple of carbon fiber based fr…

Started by Eddie A.

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Ronnie Boone

Asymmetrical Tricopter thoughts

Hi all, I'm a new member of Diydrones, but I've been flying for about a year now with my hexacopter (550 clone) and I recently decided I wa…

Started by Andrew Crews

0 Jun 5, 2015

3DR Y6 Kit & Many Spare Parts

Hello Everyone. I have for sale a used 3DR Y6 complete kit (All motors ESCs and frame) plus the crash kit and several back up parts. Overal…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

0 May 17, 2015

Will this H-Frame Hexacopter layout work with APM2?

Hi, Just wanting to confirm whether this frame layout will run OK with arducopter before I commit to building it, I don't see why it shoul…

Started by Ben Carson

1 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Ben Carson

First Quad Build looking for advice

After gathering information and taking advice from members of this community I have updated my parts list.   Parts List Frame, Motors, Bla…

Started by Cody Castilaw

30 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Cody Castilaw

Airframe Arms

Anyone have a semi detailed or an opinion on how the length of the Arms affects lift, thrust, etc.? I would from a physics standpoint only…

Started by Michael Maglione

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Mike Stroup

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service