All Discussions Tagged 'Futaba' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

Can I use my Futaba 9C/sbus with pixhawk. Or am I destined to by a Taranis or ?

Thought  this would work but so far no joy. Keep running into problems. Any advice?

Started by Steve Williams

2 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Steve Williams

Pixhawk 2.1 and Futaba R7008SB RX

Hey Everyone, I'm just looking for some help on a problem I recently stumbled upon. I have been using a Pixhawk 1 with ArduCopter v3.3.3 an…

Started by paul

2 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Jon Turner

Futaba Digital Servo S3150 for sale

I have 12 brand new unopened Futaba S3150 servos for sale. The seal on the box is unbroken. Weight with box: 62g. Price 30 USD, shipping i…

Started by Mattias Luha

0 Dec 11, 2017

Need help with PixHawk using Futaba R7008SB receiver with 14SG radio

Guys, I read and read and tried everything I can think of but I can't get this setup to work in mission planner when it comes to the part o…

Started by iSkyMaster

2 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Ultrafuge

Quad PixHAwk 3.2 Flip Roll Crash at Take Off

Dear, I really work on PixHawk autopilot Quad since a month: - Quad Tarot 650 - ESC: Castle Creations 35 QuaPack (Bec Version) - Motor T-M…

Started by Channel Islands

8 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Wilson Frias

PPM

Hi all, I am using a futaba transmistter and receiver (8 channel). Does anyone know what does each channel do? Do the channels control pitc…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 8, 2016

Problems with Radio Calibration

I could use some help! I am using the Futaba R2008SB receiver with the PX4.  When going through the wizard, I am unable to both test the mo…

Started by Jamie Jackson

0 Jul 28, 2016

Unable to update ATMEGA 32U2 PPM Encoder with FLIP

I need a bit of help here, I am attempting to update the PPM encoder on my APM 2.5 following the instructions here in the Arduplane Manual.…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

9 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Jackson Rollins

Futaba 10J Transmitter AA Battery Adapter

Hey guys! I have a simple newbie question. I can't seem to find what I am looking for online, and I have been looking for a long time, but…

Started by Andrew A

0 Jun 8, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service