All Discussions Tagged 'GCS' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forwarding telemetry data (NOT the MAVLink stream!) from Mission Planner or other GCS

Hey, I want to forward the parsed telemetry data (such as roll pitch yaw and altitude) from a ground control station over a UDP or UART por…

Started by Alireza Manzoori

4 Jan 3
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Adding custom message to GCS

I'm trying to use my pixhawk autopilot to forward a custom mavlink message from the GCS to an arduino, which will then decode the message a…

Started by Thomas Colligan

0 Aug 9, 2018

Darone - Cloud Control Station

Hello Community! This is my first post so please be kind ;) I am currently building a Cloud Control Station (SaaS) for my quadcopter which…

Started by Johan Sanden

2 May 14, 2017
Reply by Johan Sanden

Ultimate Ground Control Station

I'm working on the design for the Ground Control Station (GCS) shown in the images below and am trying to make sure we incorporate as many…

Started by Sam Worthington

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

External XYZ or GPS position uploads app for Pixhawk

Hi everyone. I am trying to get external XYZ position information uploaded to my Pixhawk drone, in the absence of GPS (it's indoors, you se…

Started by Dennis Muldoon

0 May 23, 2016

Velocity control from a secondary controller

Hi All, I want to be able to use the SET_POSITION_TARGET_GLOBAL_INT MAV link message to control my Hexacopter's velocity/ location with a s…

Started by Jack

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Jack

Problem Receiving Attitude Data Over MAVLink

Hey. First thing, I apologize for bringing up the MAVLink communication problem issue again. I am a newbie, but I have done A LOT of searc…

Started by Alireza Manzoori

0 Feb 17, 2016

Pixhawk GCS interface

I need a simple user interface for our Pixhawk based fixed wing UAV.We need to allow farmers and non UAV oriented people to safely fly our…

Started by Ned Clark

0 Dec 17, 2015

Modifying waypoints in Mission planner during a running mission.

Hey guys, Is it possible to modify the waypoints or add new waypoints during a mission, without changing the mission plan as a whole. I he…

Started by Sushanth J

6 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

about MissionPlanner(MP) custimizing.

hi, i am beginner and students. I wrote this article in wondering about the mission planner modifications. The Mission Planner should conta…

Started by khkim

1 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Michael Oborne

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service