All Discussions Tagged 'GPS' (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTK doesnt lock Home location correctly

Hi anyone can give me some guideance. I've been stuck because of this RTK problem. I've tried ways such as upgrading the firmware and rese…

Started by Rekhy Zakaria Pasaribu

0 Sep 15

GPS-Denied Autonomous Navigation

I was wondering if anyone has ever implemented the Extended Kalman Filter in ArduPilot without GPS states? I would like to implement a GPS…

Started by Chad

1 Jul 24
Reply by Robert Stoddard

Autonomous Quadcopter with obstacle avoidance and path planning

Hello everyone, I'm pretty much a beginner to robotics and I really need some expert advice before I attempt anything and waste my money an…

Started by Selin Kayay

0 Jun 25

Dro warehouse solution

Guys, I have a problem about my warehouse. I need an auto pilot drone with scanner which have certain path movement. The problem my wareho…

Started by Yohanes Dwimas Deviko

0 Jun 24

Autonomous Tank in progress

I am in the process of getting my tank up and running and figured Id leave a post of my progress.  I have been reading on DIY Drones for a…

Started by William Gross

6 Jan 14
Reply by Dima Kapitonov

Position, Velocity using Accelerometer

i am developing a machine learning model to run a drone using raspberry pi connected to servers and then it is connected to the Ardupilot,…

Started by Kishan Joshi

0 Dec 9, 2018

RTK/PPK GPS

RTK /PPK which will be more effective. From my research i will opt PPK because we can post process it and in comparison with RTK its accura…

Started by Vandhana Selvi

2 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro

wireless GPS data transfer through MAVLINK and PIXHAWK

Hello everyone I'm facing the following problem: a stationary (on the ground) GPS + an arduino MEGA + an RF link at 433MHz configuration, p…

Started by Ioannis

3 May 13, 2018
Reply by Ioannis

GPS and Compass not working.

Hi, I just finished my build with a pixhawk 2.1 and the here GPS and was connecting it to my computer. I noticed that the compass wasn't fa…

Started by Giovanni De Geronimo

0 Mar 4, 2018

GPS Fail during Failsafe RTL

Good morning everyone. I had a problem at the GPS during a flight near my home, I passed under high voltage cables and bumped a cable with…

Started by Emiliano

0 Feb 13, 2018

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service