All Discussions Tagged 'GPS' (298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autonomous Tank in progress

I am in the process of getting my tank up and running and figured Id leave a post of my progress.  I have been reading on DIY Drones for a…

Started by William Gross

6 Jan 14
Reply by Dima Kapitonov

Position, Velocity using Accelerometer

i am developing a machine learning model to run a drone using raspberry pi connected to servers and then it is connected to the Ardupilot,…

Started by Kishan Joshi

0 Dec 9, 2018

RTK/PPK GPS

RTK /PPK which will be more effective. From my research i will opt PPK because we can post process it and in comparison with RTK its accura…

Started by Vandhana Selvi

2 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro

wireless GPS data transfer through MAVLINK and PIXHAWK

Hello everyone I'm facing the following problem: a stationary (on the ground) GPS + an arduino MEGA + an RF link at 433MHz configuration, p…

Started by Ioannis

3 May 13, 2018
Reply by Ioannis

GPS and Compass not working.

Hi, I just finished my build with a pixhawk 2.1 and the here GPS and was connecting it to my computer. I noticed that the compass wasn't fa…

Started by Giovanni De Geronimo

0 Mar 4, 2018

GPS Fail during Failsafe RTL

Good morning everyone. I had a problem at the GPS during a flight near my home, I passed under high voltage cables and bumped a cable with…

Started by Emiliano

0 Feb 13, 2018

Autonomous GPS tracking X8 piDrone

With a Raspberry Pi, running standard Raspian Linux, all coded in Python with 7 sensors (Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Magnetometer, down-facin…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 20, 2018

Mission planner HUD GPS time

hi,  on the mission planner HUD there a "GPS time" in the top right corner.  my question; has this time been corrected to account for the…

Started by Jeff Zirpoli

0 Aug 22, 2017

Drone Losing Altitude

I've been struggling to diagnose a problem with my drone losing altitude in multiple situations. The first situation where it loses altitu…

Started by Chase Schottler

1 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Chase Schottler

Ardupilot 2.8 without GPS

Hello, I would like to ask if I can use my external module as compass and disable my GPS functionality. I am having some issues while tryin…

Started by Vasilis Tzivaras

0 Aug 18, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service