All Discussions Tagged 'Gimbal' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot 2D gimbal and Pixhawk - Tilt control

Hi everyone, After spending almost my entire Sunday trying to get this work, I finally thought that asking here might be wise... Here is…

Started by Mathieu

34 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Federico Herraez Pery

Raspberry Pi Camera Gimbal.

Hello, I am doing a project where I'm required to use a Raspberry Pi 3. My idea for the project is to create a drone 3-axis gimbal that can…

Started by Danny

0 Sep 11, 2018

STORM 32 Gimbal doesn't work

I just received a 3-Axis gimbal with a Storm32 controller.  I loaded the GUI and find that the board has version 090 firmware.  The board…

Started by Charles Linquist

3 May 30, 2018
Reply by Charles Linquist

GPS and Compass not working.

Hi, I just finished my build with a pixhawk 2.1 and the here GPS and was connecting it to my computer. I noticed that the compass wasn't fa…

Started by Giovanni De Geronimo

0 Mar 4, 2018

Topotek - Make Your Drones Smarter

Do you want your UAV to have eagle eyes? Do you want your UAV to be intelligent? Now, it’s time to know Topotek which is the most powerful…

Started by Royce Zhang

0 Nov 21, 2017

Custom gimbal

Hi all,  I need a gimbal to fit the device in the image below. Do you have any suggestions for something that can be customized? The frame…

Started by Andrian Buchi

0 Sep 20, 2017

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times.

I am wondering if other people are having the same issue. I have had Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times now and the same problems k…

Started by SurfnSkate81

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Seth Town

Advice on how to setup a dual operator system in pixhawk? (One person on control and the other on camera)

Hello! We are currently constructing several quadcopter as a case study to help combat poaching in several African reserves. Due to the lon…

Started by Nick S

0 Jun 19, 2017

Feiyu Mini 3D problems

Anyone have experience with odd rolling behavior and random movements with the Feiyu Mini 3D 3-Axis Gimbal? I had it working perfectly and…

Started by alex russo

10 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Marco Robustini

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service