All Discussions Tagged 'Ground' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner- "Com Port Denied" Error

Hello, I have a quadcopter that is using a Pixracer flight controller that should be ready to fly, but when I try to connect the copter to…

Started by Sam Gantman

0 Jul 19, 2018

Moving home location

Hello,  This has just come in my mind that, if I have a quadcopter flying with a pixhawk cube  on it and my home location is in sea, consta…

Started by Harish

0 Dec 28, 2017

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

FAA UAV Lessons????????

I just  got an e-mail from UAV Ground School for "Free FAA UAV Lessons".  Do these actually exist?  Has the FAA released the content for th…

Started by Jim Martin

0 Feb 12, 2016

My FPV Gruond station for APM2.6

Hi everyone . just want to shear my Ground station build with you all. I am using 3DR APM 2.6 With my Airtiten plane And RFD 900 And i…

Started by saeed alamri

0 Oct 17, 2015

What GPS for fixing Ground Control Points??

Hi All, I'm looking into the relative merits of using UAVs to produce topographic surveys in rural areas. My question is; can I measure t…

Started by David Brooks

0 Aug 19, 2015

3DR(clone) telemetry air radio stopped working and blinking red and green

After trying to upgrade the firmware on my Air Radio it stopped connecting to the Ground module and both the green and red LEDs keep blinki…

Started by Alpha

7 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Alpha

Multiple UAVs with one ground station

It seems that it isn't possible to connect multiple UAVs to Mission Planner.  What would be required to allow one ground station to monitor…

Started by David Jones

14 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Gavin Greenwood

How does Drone Planner communicate with the drone?

I want to build a drone with GPS, Telemetry, FPV with OSD, and Ground Station (Drone Planner) capabilities.  Using a APM2.7, how does Drone…

Started by Scott

3 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Scott

3DR ver 1 radio to APM connection

Hi , Help please I have several Ver. 1.1/1.3 3DR radios (not clones) with the USB connector. ie. ground modules, I broke one of my air modu…

Started by Dwgsparky

6 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Dwgsparky

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service