All Discussions Tagged 'HELP' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Paolo De Petris

*HELP* APM 2.5+ Not Connecting to Mission Planner

Okay, let's outline what I have; What's happening; What I've done to try and fix it -- What I Have: I have an H-Quad I just built.  I inst…

Started by Eric Fether

10 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Antonio Policicchio

APM 2.8 - QUAD Copter - ESC 30A, 2212 MOTORS

Hello Everyone, I've been browsing the forums for awhile now, learning and lurking as they say. I purchased a quad copter kit from Amazon…

Started by Gus Gunderson III

3 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Gus Gunderson III

Uncooperative Pixhawk Calibration Mode

Hello all, I'm a new user so forgive me if I'm a moron for some element of the following question, but my issue is this:  My Pixhawk seems…

Started by Christian John

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Christian John

Need help/advise with selecting/programming flight controller

I'm an avid drone enthusiast who has flown several off the shelf drones over the years and I have even built a few kits. So when my firefig…

Started by Charles

4 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by RPM

Building my first quadcopter. Will this work out and fly?

Hi guys, this is my first quad-copter build and I'm not sure if this will fly. I will be attaching my GoPro Hero 4 and I really need your h…

Started by Ryan Jay Ong

12 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Ryan Jay Ong

APM 2.6 Testing

Hey guys! I just got my APM 2.6 that I bought from ebay. I'm new to this and there's no one around me that knows how to operate this kind o…

Started by Jasfer

0 Jun 19, 2015

HELP NEWBIE WITH FPV/GIMBAL POWER

I am super new to the drone world. I recently bought a DJI Phantom 1. I am in the process of setting up an FPV system with the Hobby King 5…

Started by Derick Lozano-Walker

1 May 8, 2014
Reply by Derick Lozano-Walker

Need help choosing airframe for a UAV/ surveillance airplane or multi-rotor

Hello: I am looking for a good airframe base for a surveillance vehicle that wold have the ability to carry a relatively large payload, be…

Started by Aaron Harris

2 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Emery c. Chandler

Crop Surveying, IR camera solutions

Ok this is what I'm attempting to do, I have started (half way thru building) a skywalker x8. and what I am looking to do is build a long r…

Started by Casey Rolland

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Casey Rolland

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service