All Discussions Tagged 'HIL' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Performing HIL Simulation with Custom Firmware

Hi, I am interested in doing hardware-in-the-loop simulation with my ArduPilot Mega 2.5.  We are developing a new controller architecture a…

Started by Jon Mullen

7 Mar 16
Reply by Agus Prayudi

HIL (Pixhawk, Ardupilot, FlightGear, Mission Planner)

I have been trying to get Hardware in the Loop working using PixHawk, Mission Planner and FlightGear to no avail.  The instruction at http:…

Started by EnderWiggens

0 Feb 28, 2017

Problem GPS,HIL with X plane

Hi everyone! I’ve been trying to do HIL to my airplane to check the autopilot because last time it did strange things, so I decided to see…

Started by alberto royo

0 Sep 15, 2016

Custom HIL Program with ROS/Gazebo and Ardupilot

I had a similar topic to this, but since I've made some significant changes and the old conversation was getting a bit muddled, I wanted to…

Started by Patrick Nolan

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Pietro Panizza

Where do I find ArduCopter HIL firmware in APM Planner 2.014?

Good morning everyone, I was looking through tutorials online and they all had HIL firmwares which were downloadable directly through APM P…

Started by Caelan Midwood

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by laptopc700

Setting HIL Mode Programmatically and getting motor/servo commands

I am trying to write my own HIL code that makes use of the MAVLINK protocol and a Pixhawk autopilot. I'll try to explain what I'm trying to…

Started by Patrick Nolan

9 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Shouvik Das

Hardware in the Loop (HIL) Simulation on OS X

Do you know how to link the Pixhawk to X-Plane? It looks like the directions for Hardware in the Loop simulations haven’t been updated in a…

Started by Jeff Street

1 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

HILT PixHawk QGroundControl Problems

Please See Link as to screen shot of what I an NOT able to get.  https://pixhawk.org/_detail/users/qgroundcontrol_airframe_config.png?id=u

Started by Christopher Seruge

0 Aug 5, 2015

Ardupilot, MissionPlanner, Flightgear FBWA issues

So I'm tryng to practice tuning the pid parameters of my ardupilot, (running Arduplane 3.2.3) using HIL with flightgear, so when I go to tu…

Started by Fan Hung

1 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Fan Hung

HIL Simulink and apm2.6

Hello everybody i made a simulink model to control a drone in x plane, and now i want to do a HIL (hardwar in the loop). i have an apm 2.6…

Started by Jony bekker

6 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Jony bekker

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service